• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You blow Drake's away now, even without consideration to their outlandish pricing. Besides always having been a bit troublesome for those of us under 6 foot, Drake's took an aesthetic left turn towards 1990's father who stopped caring and realized he forgot the orange slices for his kids' soccer match:

View attachment 1604965
"Ugh, how will I get that mud out of the minivan upholstery?"

But if you really want me to never visit their site again, you could create a Neo version of the Mk I games suit: ultra casual (especially summer) suit that can be thrown in the washing machine. Double-breasted version also welcome.;)

Yeah, That Mud Is A *****!

zurich64

Reaction score
Actually working on an unlined/garment washed jacket that can be machine washed. Kind of a Chore sportcoat.

Yesterday I spilled some tomato sauce on my S&M light brown linen jacket, threw it (folded nicely in a mesh bag) in the washing machine, washed it at 40C, and put it on a hanger. It survived. I do have a particularly good steam generator iron setup from Philips, which helps with such abuse!!

siddeh

Reaction score
Yesterday I spilled some tomato sauce on my S&M light brown linen jacket, threw it (folded nicely in a mesh bag) in the washing machine, washed it at 40C, and put it on a hanger. It survived. I do have a particularly good steam generator iron setup from Philips, which helps with such abuse!!

Is this you?

157060030008-RTb.jpg

zurich64

Reaction score
Much worse than this guy. Not the white suit but I seem to cook red/green pasta sauces dressed in white shirts and light blue / brown linen jackets and trousers!! A regular pattern related to starting dinner immediately after coming home from work, without changing into something different.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much worse than this guy. Not the white suit but I seem to cook red/green pasta sauces dressed in white shirts and light blue / brown linen jackets and trousers!! A regular pattern related to starting dinner immediately after coming home from work, without changing into something different.
Damn, That Pizza Looks Good!

quigleysr

Reaction score
Recent MTO delivery in neo cut. Bottoli Light Brown which is a 50/44 linen/cotton blend (plus a bit of polyamide & silk) with great texture, open weave and light blue thread woven throughout. This was offered OTR in SS2019 as Brown Mix Slub but I missed my size at the time and finally pulled the trigger on an MTO version. Measurements are adjusted from in-store MTM a few years ago. Button stance looks a little high in this photo for some reason but in reality it’s the same as all my other jackets. Overall very happy except for some lapel bowing but that’s on me for COVID weight gain. Comments/critique welcome.
432B6284-843D-4563-A846-C9E813752762.jpeg

D545F579-08CF-40A8-847F-26EC8492E29D.jpeg
89179237-2BC8-4DE8-A50B-A7B163168BF0.jpeg

The blue highlights and weave/texture are much more evident in the below photo next to the Bottoli medium brown from SS2020.
5B599787-9DF0-4D7C-8481-31E0EA4E784B.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads