• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Anyone interested in 100% Cashmere sportcoat from Di Pray in MTO? It's as lux as you can get. Proper investment piece that will last. We're thinking in a solid navy twill.

We can offer it at $698 USD in MTO. Pretty ridiculous price. But we have to buy up a full roll and would only be able to make 20 jackets.

What season/weight and what color/pattern? Got pictures or samples? I'm sitting here fiending for something new and that could be it.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in 100% Cashmere sportcoat from Di Pray in MTO? It's as lux as you can get. Proper investment piece that will last. We're thinking in a solid navy twill.

We can offer it at $698 USD in MTO. Pretty ridiculous price. But we have to buy up a full roll and would only be able to make 20 jackets.
Whoa that would be amazing. Throat latch possible ;)?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I Understand. You could check with ariston.

Would you call the blue brushed suit currently on final sale AFB?

Lol. I forgot about that one. It's close. More salt/pepper going on than a normal flannel. Great visual texture, but lighter than flannel as it's a brushed worsted. Still a nice cloth.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What season/weight and what color/pattern? Got pictures or samples? I'm sitting here fiending for something new and that could be it.

It's a FW 290 gsm weight.. 100% cashmere at any weight is too warm for Spring/summer. Looking a solid navy twill. Looks like a serge cloth visually. Standard navy blazer, but feels bloody stellar.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just received this one yesterday and the IRL color is the same as the picture on the SP website. I tried to take a picture but my Iphone 5 doesn't honnour it!
thanks very much! post a pic when you can!!
Balmacaan length. Below the Knee. Humphy Bogart Style.
Perfect.
Mash now. You won't be disappointed. Keep in mind they are "dress" trousers and lean more formal.
Do you recommend cuffs for these? I typically do not cuff cotton because no crease.

Tailoring is REALLY soft right now. What we can't do OTR, we're funneling into MTO. AFB is a great colour. We'd have to look around to see who has it in cuts.
AFB flannel for FW would be of interest here also
I'd be in
Update on the Suedes:

Price will be Approx. $598 USD. The quality of the suede is pretty damn impressive.

Any interest at that price? Lowering the price means shittier suede. No one wants that.
This is the trucker you posted a while back? interested here

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
It's a FW 290 gsm weight.. 100% cashmere at any weight is too warm for Spring/summer. Looking a solid navy twill. Looks like a serge cloth visually. Standard navy blazer, but feels bloody stellar.
I'd be in.
Although now I gotta know- is it only going to be offered in one makeup or is it full MTO where everyone gets to pick their makeup?

ULCajun

Reaction score
The belt loop on the high rise extended waistband trousers needs to move closer to the button like they used to be. I noticed on my F/W cords and Fresco that the loop is now in an awkward placement. Not sure if that’s a new intentional thing

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thanks very much! post a pic when you can!!

Perfect.

Do you recommend cuffs for these? I typically do not cuff cotton because no crease.

AFB flannel for FW would be of interest here also

I'd be in
This is the trucker you posted a while back? interested here

Both. Trucker and A1.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads