• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

milktoast

Reaction score
@spiermackay Hi Rick - any chance we'll see the burgundy loafers return? I wasn't able to get the sizing right on the first go-around and my size sold out. However, I was astounded by color in-person and would love to own a pair at some point.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay Hi Rick - any chance we'll see the burgundy loafers return? I wasn't able to get the sizing right on the first go-around and my size sold out. However, I was astounded by color in-person and would love to own a pair at some point.

Yes. At some point. They are really great. Unfortunately our shoes are one of our slower slow selling categories, so replenishment timeliness are slower as well. We are working on some new styles and last shapes, so hopefully that will Jumpstart some new interest in them. The quality/price is very good.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay while you’re still here... are we still on for MTO outerwear in the fall? Will we be able to MTO the balmacaan?

Yes. Should be good to go by Mid June.

Balmacaan, polo coat, peacoat, Double Breast and single breast.

milktoast

Reaction score
Yes. At some point. They are really great. Unfortunately our shoes are one of our slower slow selling categories, so replenishment timeliness are slower as well. We are working on some new styles and last shapes, so hopefully that will Jumpstart some new interest in them. The quality/price is very good.
Much appreciated for the quick response. It's a shame that the shoes aren't moving as quickly; I would also agree that the quality and price are spot on. Truly great shape to the shoes. If I may, I would suggest some additional information on shoe sizing/fit on the website though. At least from my experience, shoes continue to be one of the more difficult items to nail down via online orders.

All the best to you and your team. Keep up the great work.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I am saying is please don’t get rid of the current chino. The Extra Slim 30 fits me great and best chinos I have ever owned

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
All I am saying is please don’t get rid of the current chino. The Extra Slim 30 fits me great and best chinos I have ever owned
Im looking at ES 30/31 actually. What are your measurments and do you have a fit pic?

JIMIG

Reaction score
I have higher rise flat front 5 pocket casual trousers (chinos, cords) from other makers which I really enjoy. I would be interested in something similar for SM

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll add to this conversation re:chinos, that for me, I can’t comfortably wear anything with less than about 11” of rise. That amount of rise puts the trousers right above my hip bone but still well below my natural waist. So I welcome high(er) rise chinos. My vote is also for belt loops. Side adjusters on casual trousers seems like a mismatch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads