• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jason12

Reaction score
drago plum under changing room light and in sunlight. I was looking for something with less red or burgundy in it so this is just right for me.

Attachments

• 20210317_153429.jpg
    20210317_153429.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20210317_164251.jpg
    20210317_164251.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bottle green fresco? How is it?

The freight forwarder has mine but I waiting for some other packages so they can ship them all together. :brick:
Yes indeed. Love it. Got the trousers also. So I’m committed to green this year!

Color is just a tiny bit darker than appears on my monitor. Fabric is exactly as expected. Choice open weave fresco

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look what arrived on St Patty,s Day
View attachment 1576005
Happy St. Patty's day y'all! All S&M.

View attachment 1576202

Good looking sport coats gents.

But,

It's either St Patrick's Day, or St Paddy's Day (Paddy being short for Pádraig/Patrick)

St Pat's in a pinch...

Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a fella (a man). There's not a sinner in Ireland that would call a Patrick, 'Patty'

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Is that some manga I see on the shelf?

Good eye! We just put the shelf up this past weekend, the collection is shared between my brother and I.

Good looking sport coats gents.

But,

It's either St Patrick's Day, or St Paddy's Day (Paddy being short for Pádraig/Patrick)

St Pat's in a pinch...

Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a fella (a man). There's not a sinner in Ireland that would call a Patrick, 'Patty'

I had no idea this was a thing, appreciate the info!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bottle green fresco? How is it?

The freight forwarder has mine but I waiting for some other packages so they can ship them all together. :brick:
Don't bother shipping anything across borders in general, specifically not with USPS. The whole shipping situation is loco atm.

Shipped a bunch of S&M jackets on January 23. The package supposedly left JFK NY February 9. Since then, no updates whatsoever. Trying to get any info from USPS is futile. I'm not happy to say the least. All I can do is wait and hope.

Apparently, the package departed JFK February 9, but it has only been in transit for 15 days. Which makes me wonder what the package has been doing the rest of the ~25 days it supposedly departed JFK.

Track24, a tracking service is telling me based on the current situation, that estimated delivery is between February 16 and December 11, lol.
Screenshot_20210317_231510.jpg

Last edited:

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't bother shipping anything across borders in general, specifically not with USPS. The whole shipping situation is loco atm.

Shipped a bunch of S&M jackets on January 23. The package supposedly left JFK NY February 9. Since then, no updates whatsoever. Trying to get any info from USPS is futile. I'm not happy to say the least. All I can do is wait and hope.

Apparently, the package departed JFK February 9, but it has only been in transit for 15 days. Which makes me wonder what the package has been doing the rest of the ~25 days it supposedly departed JFK.

Track24, a tracking service is telling me based on the current situation, that estimated delivery is between February 16 and December 11, lol.
View attachment 1576307
My wife runs a small etsy business and has suspended shipping overseas for this very reason. USPS is a disaster.

UPS, by contrast, bringing SM products into US from Canada very quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads