• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see a couple more sport coats have just been added. I really like the herringbone medium brown but just not sure about the 100% linen. I wish it was something like 75% linen and 25% silk. Has there ever been a solid brown in other 100% linen or 55% linen & 45% wool?
There was the Chocolate Hopsack by Drago that was released this SS season. Other than that, unsure about other sport coats in solid brown

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see a couple more sport coats have just been added. I really like the herringbone medium brown but just not sure about the 100% linen. I wish it was something like 75% linen and 25% silk. Has there ever been a solid brown in other 100% linen or 55% linen & 45% wool?
See Drago chocolate hopsack. Think there is another medium brown solid coming from Drago or Angelico

SumDude

Reaction score
There was the Chocolate Hopsack by Drago that was released this SS season. Other than that, unsure about other sport coats in solid brown
Yeah I think that's the one I got the 55/45 mix information from. I am just concerned about the wrinkles and the feel of the 100% linen versus a blend. Maybe I am just expecting too much after seeing the up coming navy in wool/silk and sage in linen/silk/cotton.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think that's the one I got the 55/45 mix information from. I am just concerned about the wrinkles and the feel of the 100% linen versus a blend. Maybe I am just expecting too much after seeing the up coming navy in wool/silk and sage in linen/silk/cotton.
100% linen does wrinkle, but you get used to embracing the wrinkles. I'm okay with having characteristic wrinkles and while being cool during humid days

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Angelico sc with SM turtleneck today. This is the softest jacket ever. Thinking I need some lighter grey pants next time?

20210303_172453.jpg

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Ordered some hoodies Feb 27th which shipped yesterday and arrived this morning. Concierge mentioned there were two packages from UPS which struck me as odd, but I figured maybe S&M just packaged the sweaters in two boxes.

Much to my surprise, my custom dress shirt arrived!

Ordered MTO on Feb 3, arrived Mar 4. Incredible!

SumDude

Reaction score
Much to my surprise, my custom dress shirt arrived!

Ordered MTO on Feb 3, arrived Mar 4. Incredible!

How do you like the results (dimensions, fabric, etc.) of the custom dress shirt? I was thinking of trying this for the first time. Was just going to measure an off the rack shirt that seems to fit me pretty good and use that as a starting point. I seem to be in between their slim and extra slim dimensions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics