• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sheesh! SM goin’ crazy with the fresco! They’re coming for Spring/Summer ‘21 with a vengeance (and my wallet)!

zewill

Reaction score
When shoes first came out there was a free one time return similar to sport coats and suits. Not sure if they still offer it.
I’m Canada based but last time I ordered two pairs and because wasn’t sure of the sizing and returned one no question asked. Figuring fit for shoes is difficult even with both pairs on the feet so I’m pretty sure they have a relaxed policy with returns! I got a spier double monk which looks great and value seems great but unfortunarely didn’t get to wear it yet.

Reaction score
I wish they had these fox brothers suits in regular trousers. At least give me the option to choose which one I want!

kczsilence

Reaction score
How does sizing work on the shoes? Half size down from brannock? I thought I read that somewhere but don't see it anywhere anymore

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
S&M DB and maiden voyage of the gray turtleneck. And I don't want to enter S&M page :lol:

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pre-ordered the new Navy Twill DB + tobacco suede Balmorals.

Really love the Moss suit, but I just bought the Emerald Green linen suit last year and I still need to put it through it's paces so I'll likely pass it up this year. Gorgeous colour though.

Looking forward to those SB Peak Lapel sports jackets.

SteveMc

Reaction score

wildcat10

Reaction score
FYI regarding trouser tailoring turnaround.

I ordered 3 trousers with tailoring service on Friday Feb 19th, and I just received a shipping notification today Feb 25th.

I hope they all come with the correct length of hem/cuffs I requested

?

SartorialSpyker

Reaction score
FYI regarding trouser tailoring turnaround.

I ordered 3 trousers with tailoring service on Friday Feb 19th, and I just received a shipping notification today Feb 25th.

I hope they all come with the correct length of hem/cuffs I requested

?
Crazy, I ordered trousers last Friday (3:45pm EST) with no hemming, and they still haven’t shipped. I know S&M has a small dispatch team, but Man I wish they would ship quicker, the 1+ week turnaround times can be painful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads