• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp, and yeah I agree, I don't think S&M understand off-white and ecru vs. white.

Anything in off-white looks the same as my white shirts.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp, and yeah I agree, I don't think S&M understand off-white and ecru vs. white.

Ha! I thought I was trippin’. I literally held this shirt next to everything white in my house including other SM dress shirts, and there was no difference. Lol All good though!

mattg1027

Reaction score
Also curious about Parka sizing from this season. I already pulled the trigger, because I didn't think they'd last long at those prices, but still curious to know. I'm a L/40R Contemporary guy, so I went with the L parka - which is listed under sizing as L(42). I don't mind some extra room since winter clothes underneath can vary in size, so hopefully I should be fine.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the brown and blue check Neo Cerruti. Fits a little tight straight out the box. I went with my normal size as always: 38L Contemporary. I did try it on right after doing push ups, so that might have something to do with it. But still...

Edit: Just took the vent basting off and the fit is much, much better. It’s actually quite beautifully cut. I tried it on with a different shirt (another SM LS polo) and it drapes a lot better. This may be a “no duh” for some, but I find shirt thickness affects the drape of my sport coats. That is, when wearing an OCBD w/sport coats, there’s less drape vs. when wearing a shirt of a different cloth type. Anyhow, will be posting pics tomorrow with the Cerruti after it hangs in the closet and settles a bit.

Last edited:

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
Parkas are 50% off now; bombers and vests also on sale...

I got one a few weeks ago, but received it exactly 14 days ago. I sent them an email, in hopes of at least getting store credit. I hate when price drops happen so quick after another sale. ?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t even touched my Parka from last season this Winter yet, though I wish I got one of those Bomber Parkas instead. Either way, I don’t think Rick is going to make these next year tbh. Both last year and this year they haven’t sold many from what I can see and have to try and clear them. Disappointing as they are nice parkas for the $, especially at those Final Sale prices

Does anyone know if the latest version of the parka has hand warmer pockets at the sides? Not the chest pockets. But the lower part where your arms are in a natural position

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got this during the liquidation sale. Willing to sell at cost (250) to conUS. 38R

SpierAndMackay-Abraham-Moon-Sportcoat-FW20_L06-9387-2-Edit-1 (2).jpg

wildcat10

Reaction score
Ha! I thought I was trippin’. I literally held this shirt next to everything white in my house including other SM dress shirts, and there was no difference. Lol All good though!
This is funny. I own the same shirt, and I suppose when I ordered it I saw that it was supposed to be "off white", but ever since I've received it I have never thought about it as anything other than just "white".

Only after I saw your post I remembered it was supposed to be off-white :lol:

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sportcoat: SM
BD Polo: SM (color says off white but looks quite white to me)
Trews: SM
View attachment 1538933 View attachment 1538934

Darn - was waiting for that polo to come in. A true off-white was what I was hoping for.
The corduroy shirt in off-white was one item that was actually off white.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads