• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mjd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does one fix sweater snags? First wear with my chunky cardigan today and our 14 week old puppy decided it would be fun to put her teeth in it and pull

I have tried this and it worked fine.

ptfly

Reaction score
How does one fix sweater snags? First wear with my chunky cardigan today and our 14 week old puppy decided it would be fun to put her teeth in it and pull
Push pulled yarns to the backside. You can try paperclip, tip of seam ripper, etc. I find the easiest for me is a watch tool for changing straps. It has a v notch on one side that holds the yarn well.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Felt earthy today.

All S&M, minus the leather.

PSX_20201126_144747.jpg

Reaction score
New MTO trews in full effect. Straight out the box, they’re pretty legit. Specs: 32 contemporary. 12” high-rise. Extended waist band. Single reverse pleat. Side tabs. Brace buttons. 1.75” cuffs. The inseam I asked for 32.5, but these seem to measure 32”. I’m not trippin’ off that; the inseam for now seems to be A1. Might just take them to the tailor to add heel guards to amplify/solidify the drape.

Awesome look. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and what size jacket is that? Trying to get a feeling for S&M.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome look. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and what size jacket is that? Trying to get a feeling for S&M.
Many thanks. I'm about 6ft. Sportcoat is the Neopolitan cut in a size 38L contemporary. More than glad to chat about how I found my proportions with SM and dialed into fit.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love it, they’re from the same dye lot? Also, drooling over the Omega

As far as I can tell, yes, they’re the same - I see no difference at all. I can share pics in daylight of the two pieces next to each other if that helps.

I also have the grey Donegal jacket from 2018 and this years trouser, again I see no difference in them.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, yes, they’re the same - I see no difference at all. I can share pics in daylight of the two pieces next to each other if that helps.

I also have the grey Donegal jacket from 2018 and this years trouser, again I see no difference in them.

nice, it looks great!

still drooling over the AT lol- is that with the cal 8500?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads