• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JayDee90

Reaction score
The cut was a little off last season, but the texture, drape, and everything else is A-1. I’m wearing them in the post I made last Tuesday. They’re a great addition to my wardrobe.
I tried them on last week and can confirm the fit has been corrected this season, i.e. in line with most recent trouser releases (excluding the issues with the green seersucker)

dangaa

Reaction score
Chocolate Flannel Suit in the Neo cut? Sounds delicious.

1603912965133.png

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried them on last week and can confirm the fit has been corrected this season, i.e. in line with most recent trouser releases (excluding the issues with the green seersucker)
Heads to website to cop another pair...

Am I the only who buys doubles/multiples of clothes?

cr2596

Reaction score
Am I the only who buys doubles/multiples of clothes?
I did this with the denim shirts and lightweight oxfords. The backups will be nice, in a year or two, my brain said. Then, I lost my job.

I wish I could buy more of the Cigar linen cloth for when my trousers give out.

theh00d

Reaction score
The cut was a little off last season, but the texture, drape, and everything else is A-1. I’m wearing them in the post I made last Tuesday. They’re a great addition to my wardrobe.

Anyone know if the covert twill fits similar to the high rise cream flannel and/or tobacco fresco from the past?
Thanks.

TheVirt

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the covert twill, what are they like?
its almost criminal how often I've worn the stone and charcoal covert twills. Flannels have nice texture, but the way the twills hold a crease and drape so well is unparalleled when it comes to stuff you can just throw on. I find I have to iron a crease back into my flannels every so often

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its almost criminal how often I've worn the stone and charcoal covert twills. Flannels have nice texture, but the way the twills hold a crease and drape so well is unparalleled when it comes to stuff you can just throw on. I find I have to iron a crease back into my flannels every so often
Please, y'all. I'm begging ya... If someone brings up how great the coverts are again, my wallet is about to take a serious hit. Y'all have got to stop singing the covert's praises, else y'all will cause money to hemorrhage from my account. LOL

TheVirt

Reaction score
Please, y'all. I'm begging ya... If someone brings up how great the coverts are again, my wallet is about to take a serious hit. Y'all have got to stop singing the covert's praises, else y'all will cause money to hemorrhage from my account. LOL
Buy once and cry once. I'd personally say trousers are way more bang for your buck than jackets.
On that note, does anyone know if the covert twills can be made up for MTO?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but what if they go on discount for a flash sale day :/
I feel like they'd work well in the east coast Canadian winters by what I am reading, seems to be very weather resistant

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads