• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mjd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
People aren't only holding off on shopping but there are also insane deals offered due to the circumstances elsewhere. Such as Brooks Bro 70%+35%+15% code which makes the final price around 16.6% msrp.

Could someone share codes so I could get a deepl discount on an overcoat? Thanks!

Jason12

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to share their referral code? I didn't order from spier yet cos the shipping was like 40 USD but thinking of taking the plunge on the polo coat after seeing vladmir riche's video on it.

CMAc7

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pulse on the ETA of the new denim dress shirts?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed two of the western shirts in slim (pink and burgundy)- will report back with sizing. I love the color of the blue one, but that won’t go as well with my denim- if I love the other two I might buy it.

living in Texas, pearl snaps are something I won’t have any trouble pulling off lol
You think they will only really work with denim, or you think they could work with chino's too lol. Trying to put some fits together in my mind if I will wear it enough to justify a purchase.
Does anyone have a pulse on the ETA of the new denim dress shirts?
The Oxford shirts came in yesterday, so I think they are all in the same factory. My guess would be sometime this week if they were made at same time.
Will there be any new LS polo’s???
I am hoping for some of the cotton ones to come back, but probably no new merino colours until next season

Ladislav

Reaction score
You think they will only really work with denim, or you think they could work with chino's too lol. Trying to put some fits together in my mind if I will wear it enough to justify a purchase.

The Oxford shirts came in yesterday, so I think they are all in the same factory. My guess would be sometime this week if they were made at same time.

I am hoping for some of the cotton ones to come back, but probably no new merino colours until next season

I was just wondering about 1st Step’s comment. I was planning to get some from Natalino, but if S&M aims to deliver some cotton LS polo’s in catchy colors, that would be just worth of waiting.
@spiermackay do You maybe have any hints to give?

pickergc

Reaction score
Do You still wear 44??
I've always been a 46R, and both of these jackets are 46R. Though recently during quarantine I've lost a considerable amount of weight, so I probably could go to 44R but i don't mind a little more extra room in my jackets. I bought the linen DB in a 46R earlier this year\ and was swimming in it. Most of my linen jackets are on the bigger side but several other jackets in 46 that i would never be able to go 44 without looking like a pork roast tied up with twine.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I mean, I suppose they could, but my only use for them would be with jeans. During February/March down here (Houston), pretty much everything revolves around the rodeo, so these would at minimum get wear during that period (only time my cowboy hat and trophy buckle get worn too, for that matter lol).

Ladislav

Reaction score
I've always been a 46R, and both of these jackets are 46R. Though recently during quarantine I've lost a considerable amount of weight, so I probably could go to 44R but i don't mind a little more extra room in my jackets. I bought the linen DB in a 46R earlier this year\ and was swimming in it. Most of my linen jackets are on the bigger side but several other jackets in 46 that i would never be able to go 44 without looking like a pork roast tied up with twine.

actually it looks pretty nice on You;)

CMAc7

Reaction score
Fellow new vest owners— did you pop the stitches on the pocket flap corners? I can’t tell if they are supposed to be permanent. Mine are REALLY in there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads