• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

loaferman

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the cart? I keep adding shirts but they keep getting removed when I get to the secure checkout stage.

This. Or when it says "2 left in stock" then when I click on it it says OOS!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the cart? I keep adding shirts but they keep getting removed when I get to the secure checkout stage.
Just tried it with an Oxford, working on my end after I click checkout

dangaa

Reaction score
Just tried it with an Oxford, working on my end after I click checkout

I can get to the checkout but now it won't pull up any of my saved addresses or allow me to save a new one.

When I check my profile and attempt to update my addresses after logged in it says 'invalid user ID' although all my past orders show up under history.

Paypal isn't an option either since I need a billing address 'entered' and it won't allow me to save whatever I manually input.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can get to the checkout but now it won't pull up any of my saved addresses or allow me to save a new one.

When I check my profile and attempt to update my addresses after logged in it says 'invalid user ID' although all my past orders show up under history.

Paypal isn't an option either since I need a billing address 'entered' and it won't allow me to save whatever I manually input.
Weird, probably a glitch right now. Probably will fix itself, but can always email CS to let them know. Seems like there are always new glitches on the site

c.bisesar

Reaction score
There have been some questions about fit on the Chunky Cardigan, so I thought I would post my experience as I ordered in both the SMALL and MEDIUM.

I wear 38R contemporary sports coat. I'm 173cm (5 foot 8?) and around 75kg (165lbs?)

Because they are so chunky, I think it's all about preference. The first pic is the MEDIUM and the second is the SMALL. I went with the SMALL.

View attachment 1485389 View attachment 1485390

Oof, I'm the same height and weight as you, though I wear a 40R from S&M (I was told my shoulder is closer to a 38, but overall a 38 OTR just wouldn't fit.) Just exchanged my L cardigan for M, hopefully it works out.

hamnjam

Reaction score
Oof, I'm the same height and weight as you, though I wear a 40R from S&M (I was told my shoulder is closer to a 38, but overall a 38 OTR just wouldn't fit.) Just exchanged my L cardigan for M, hopefully it works out.

Wow body proportions is fascinating. The 38 fits fairly well with only mild tailoring. I do wish the shoulders would be 1/4 inch narrower.

Based on that, I think the medium would work for you if you wear 40.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my cardigan in, this thing is T H I C C. It reminds me of wearing a blanket. Fit is honestly perfect for me- this is a small, I wear a 38R contemporary jacket, and I’m 5’11”/34.5” sleeve/15” neck/32” waist/160 lbs. Dressed down with an S&M t shirt (medium):
BA172120-F494-424F-B987-89950DA495D2.jpeg

dressed up with a Brooks OCBD:
172A73D2-2355-4705-B7D4-4FFC5B19DA9F.jpeg

Also, while the navy isn’t a “deep/almost black navy”, it’s still definitely not just a darker blue. And the buttons aren’t subtle, but they’re not as comically large in person as I thought they would be.

stuffedsuperdud

Reaction score
5'10"/205/46R/17-36

Do you have any fit pics?

this seems like a weird AOL chatroom convo...

I'm a XXL in the polos, and would imagine kints as well. I was instructed to take an XL in the chunky cardigan, so I'm a little surprised to hear you went with an L.

All right, a fellow member of the fully-growed-up-boy club?! I am an XL in the polos and L with most other garments. The L sweater on me feels a touch roomy all over, and there's even some extra material around where the raglan sleevehead attaches onto the body. The thing weighs like ten pounds and feels like you are holding a coil of rope when you pick it up.

20201027_162852.jpg

Interestingly, an L looks shorter on me than an M does on some taller guys; I think it's because with the raglan shoulders, my width up there hikes it up a bit.

hschrapel

Reaction score
FOMO on the cardigans. All these pictures made me realize that I should have gotten one. Fingers crossed that someone returns a small in the cream colour

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads