• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me how much money they've saved during quarantine. Unfortunately, I could not relate...
IMG_0893.jpg

Gawith4Life

Reaction score
Another 25% sale... I caved on the Guabello navy DB suit which was already on sale and the GBP/USD exchange rate today is excellent, the best i've seen it in a long time.

To get a staple navy DB suit in a branded fabric/half canvas construction at that price is a no brainer IMO - you won't find anything comparable, well certainly not from any UK retailer.
Don't worry I caved on it as well! Hurrah! Also snagged a balmacaan as well, hopefully it fits me for a winter coat as it's final sale!

eleven_will_see_you_now

Reaction score
i agree with @Betelgeuse iphone the image quality, DoF, etc just isn’t there. Also, the slightest tilt has massive distortion.

brown cotton/linen stripe from - last year? Two years ago? Can’t remember. That run of shirts were some of my favorites.

View attachment 1437451 View attachment 1437452
I miss these shirts so much, I bought the white/blue and fell in love, then tried to buy the brown In bigger size/slimmer fit because that’s what was in stock and it’s just a bit too snug. I really wish I could buy more of these, especially the plain white because they’re the most comfortable smart summer shirt that I’ve found

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss these shirts so much, I bought the white/blue and fell in love, then tried to buy the brown In bigger size/slimmer fit because that’s what was in stock and it’s just a bit too snug. I really wish I could buy more of these, especially the plain white because they’re the most comfortable smart summer shirt that I’ve found
+1. Have the brown and green (SM unfortunately flubber my order for some blues), and would LOVE to have the blue stripe and white (plus pink and light blue) offered consistently through MTM. Once SM gets the MTM issues sorted out, I'd buy more than my fair share of them.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Checked brown blue jacket looks so much different from the site pics. If this is natural light without any saturation then it looks so much better.

Yeah, the blue stands out a bit more than the site photos. I shot with a flash so white balance should be on point, and no extra saturation - just lots of light.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full suit pics!
Thanks EddieK, for bring attention to the fact, I have no trousers on, we don't want too see that! SC, only - I wish for trousers, SM didn't make trousers for this, but I did order Sondrio - Dark Denim Cotton/Linen, which is not a match...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads