• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reidrothchild

Reaction score
Stretch cotton suit back from the tailor. Very pleased with this one. Not quite as unstructured as the washed cotton looks, but still a nice casual suit. View attachment 1436691 View attachment 1436691
1543DA43-8985-436B-A27D-D4D31275D2DC.jpeg

Last edited:

dhizzy123

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into the difference in button stance between a long and regular size MTO jacket that is adjusted to the same length? I'm trying to find a way to get the same jacket length as a long but with a higher button stance.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into the difference in button stance between a long and regular size MTO jacket that is adjusted to the same length? I'm trying to find a way to get the same jacket length as a long but with a higher button stance.
I think it auto-adjusts the button stance no matter what depending on the length.

I'd call customer service though just to make sure.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boredom from covid and power outage from isaia got me opening pockets I never got around to. The moon tweed with red over check jacket from either last season or two seasons ago, I can’t remember, has the breast pocket completely sewn shut. I know this has been talked about before but I tried pulling it to find a seam and didn’t find more of the liner. Is it possible there is no pocket?

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just receieved the Fox Brothers Neo sportcoat. Will be posting pics later on today. First observations are that it's a bit stiffer than expected, almost tweed-like. Wondering if it will loosen up, conform to the body, and drape a bit better with wear.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boredom from covid and power outage from isaia got me opening pockets I never got around to. The moon tweed with red over check jacket from either last season or two seasons ago, I can’t remember, has the breast pocket completely sewn shut. I know this has been talked about before but I tried pulling it to find a seam and didn’t find more of the liner. Is it possible there is no pocket?

Sounds odd, but a possibility. What size is it out of interest?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads