• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was torn between that neo brown check above and the bottoli med brown, went with the later though last minute before the sale ended last night lol.
Well they didn't have my size in the neo anyway and I got a similar pattern in the fox flannel already haha

Does anyone else have the bottoli?
There isn't much talk about that one.
Would love too see that (pics) fox, missed it, so here's my (neo) answer!

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with the sleeves on my olive jacket. My tailor was able to make some improvements, particularly to the back of the sleeves, but they still hang pretty poorly. I also agree that it's not emblematic of all unstructured cotton jackets, as I've had others that hung cleanly. Maybe a pattern issue, since every photo I've seen so far has the same wonky arms.

That being said, it checks the rest of the boxes that I've been looking for in an olive cotton suit, so I'm still pretty happy with it.
Agreed. I think the sleeves were attached at an odd angle. It checked lots of boxes I wanted as well, but it felt too causal for my needs. I’m glad you were able to get it fixed.

pickergc

Reaction score
Sorry, but is there some flaw with the fabric or stain on your rigth lapel?
lol....negative ghost rider. That would be Apple's computational photography. To be fair, DSLR image sensors have difficulty with PoW checks, too.

Edit: Before anyone asks no, that's not a stain to the left of the gorge. The fabric has a slubby, ruddy brown weave all throughout.

2AA1C2E2-D025-43BB-A126-141F052B5445.jpeg

Last edited:

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I like fit of the 2019 Polo much better than the 2020.

I might have bought every color of the 2020 version if it fit better.

I agree. I regret buying the 2020 polos actually. Liked every aspect of the 2020 polos except the length which is a major deal breaker. S&M seems to bring the measurements of the 2019 Medium over to 2020 Small but somehow forgot the length.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
I agree. I regret buying the 2020 polos actually. Liked every aspect of the 2020 polos except the length which is a major deal breaker. S&M seems to bring the measurements of the 2019 Medium over to 2020 Small but somehow forgot the length.

same here, good thing I only bought two. they are are cut just way too short

Last edited:

sao

Reaction score
Polo fit, material, collars, colors - everything is great, just about 1.5” too short. If they can be a bit longer next year (as well as the shorts) it would be perfect, just my opinion.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the polo's from SS20 in XS and it seems to be a decent fit for me, but it definitely seems a bit too roomy for me personally. Almost like it is a size small, but the length of an XS. Odd combination

Aslan_1

Reaction score
I haven't tried 2019 polo, but 2020 fit is perfect for me. Bought three of them and these are the best polos I have ever had!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics