• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EddieK

Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting in an order for 3-4 Custom Shirts.
What fabrics/designs/colors do you guys recommend?
I have mostly white and blue plain dress shirts

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... in what climate would you actually wear a suede safari jacket? Wouldn't it be too warm for warmer climates, but suede will get messed up but rainy/snowy climates?

I mean, I look at Rick's prototype, I only imagine this would be good for chilly days.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Swedish spring and autumn is perfect for suede jackets, unless you live in the rainy west part of the country.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... in what climate would you actually wear a suede safari jacket? Wouldn't it be too warm for warmer climates, but suede will get messed up but rainy/snowy climates?

I mean, I look at Rick's prototype, I only imagine this would be good for chilly days.
Same as suede shoes, waterproofing spray them to keep them in good shape for rain and snow

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who bought the navy shorts in 30 slim, I was just going to go buy them now and now OOS ? lmao

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think FW/20 it's unlikely I'll buy anymore sport coats or suits, I've gotten more than expected this year, but depending on how the outerwear is priced this year, I'm definitely leaning towards this oatmeal peacoat and the suede safari.

Cmezavz

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good tailor/alterations in Toronto? Closer to Leaside?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From my Regrets List to my Sportcoat Inventory: Botto Luigi waffle texture triple patch.
3E68DADA-61CB-4B64-8294-F525B5432606.jpeg
When this jacket dropped in August 2018? It sold out immediately in my size. Spier’s recent Inventory deep dive unearthed a couple left-overs, and damned if there wasn’t a 44L! Bought it immediately.?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From my Regrets List to my Sportcoat Inventory: Botto Luigi waffle texture triple patch.
View attachment 1423316
When this jacket dropped in August 2018? It sold out immediately in my size. Spier’s recent Inventory deep dive unearthed a couple left-overs, and damned if there wasn’t a 44L! Bought it immediately.?
texture and patch look great

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
View attachment 1423316

Yeah that one is on my list too. Texture is fantastic.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1423316
Wow, such a find. I don’t pine over missed opportunities, but I do wish I’d picked up that gorgeous thing in 38 contemporary.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads