• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3394 2.JPG
IMG_3393 2.JPG

Have been having this collar ripple issue with nearly every one of my SM shirts. Doesn't happen on any other brand for me. Anyone having a similar issue?

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This shirt looks very tight on you. Can you easily button it and still fit a finger between your neck and the band?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jrdngr

Reaction score
Anybody own the jumper boots?

Was able to find just a few comments on their sizing through this thread, usually mentioning 1/2 size up.

I’m 10D brannock, 10D most Allen Edmonds, and between 9 and 9.5 for Iron Rangers.

Wondering if I would be okay with a 10 still as there are no 10.5s left.

Imperatores

Reaction score
So now that we are winding down on SS20 drops, what is everyone hoping to see for fall releases?

Some more casual outerwear like overshirts and safari/field jackets in heavier wools. Preferably tweeds.

Definitely looking forward to the shawl collar cardigans as well. Would be cool to see some shetland crewnecks at some point too.

emiratiAL

Reaction score
Some more casual outerwear like overshirts and safari/field jackets in heavier wools. Preferably tweeds.

Definitely looking forward to the shawl collar cardigans as well. Would be cool to see some shetland crewnecks at some point too.

Yes, a weighty field jacket would be awesome.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A true navy herringbone tweed sportcoat. The Zignone from FW19 looked nice but would prefer a shade darker with less speckling.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Was there some talk about the green seersucker suit fitting a bit differently compared to other neo jackets or pants? Thinking of ordering and jw about sizing

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to more casual items such as shawl cardigans and jeans so far. I haven't worn a dress shirt or pants since March

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
SM has always been up to 1" longer than Susu and other brands. Imo specifically the Short cut should be shortened by at least 3/4".

NO. Please do NOT shorten the short lengths. They are ideal as is.

If I wanted to wear ridiculously short jackets that don't even cover ****** I'd go buy from stupid Suit Supply lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads