• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dangaa

Reaction score
Always looked too bright on the website, but damn, this is a perfect shade.

I'm broke, I regret looking at this.

Agreed - curious to see whether or not this is actually representative of the color when out of the shade. Other pics in this thread of the same jacket are much brighter (when taken indoors).

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed - curious to see whether or not this is actually representative of the color when out of the shade. Other pics in this thread of the same jacket are much brighter (when taken indoors).
Well, The Sun Is Real Bright In Southern California, So I'll Have To See For Myself, That's A Beauty...

Last edited:

carterjones

Reaction score
Update with watch in tow, do you guys think I'm going too far. Please forgive the quarantine hair. Also thinking about ordering a MTO double-breasted navy suit for my second one.

Attachments

• imag2222e0.jpg
    imag2222e0.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 137

Canlad

Reaction score
Bummer that I missed the code for sport coats. I bought the checked amicale one in January and nailed my size. It has the softest material! Moving to Memphis in September and would love an every day navy blazer - @spiermackay any upcoming discounts on blazers/sports coats?
As you said, they just did one. Some of you guys are virtually asking them to permanently cut their prices on items. These discount requests are getting to peak entitlement.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Are there any other photos of the trousers (for me particularly the brown one)? It's pretty difficult to work out the fabrics with the photos on the website. Thanks

I just physically pulled the trousers to take a look at them. The pics on the site are remarkably accurate if your monitor is colour correct.

The brown has a gray undertone to it, making for a nice neutral brown shade.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads