• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

exfalso

Reaction score
A couple of fun developments we've been working on in Abraham Moon Tweeds.

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750

I will definitely buy the first jacket regardless of minor details, but I'd prefer patch pockets.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750

Wow. This could get interesting. Love the idea of something in a Valstarino A-1 sort of cut but made of Moon tweed. In a brown or olive or rust colorway. A plaid/check/guncheck/windowpane/whathaveyou pattern. With pockets shaped like the first example. But no fluffy collar like first example please. My opinion the faux shearling collars (if that's what that is) have had their 15 minutes of fame.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We can source from anyone. Have to look into it. But 100% silk is very expensive and wouldn't have enough demand.

Ok, I will try to find a fabric number to DM you. I see other RTW SC in this fabric cost 600 usd. Probably a bit much for RTW, but I guess that is what MTO is for.

sao

Reaction score

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750

Awsome to see potential casual outwear in the pipeline. Maybe a Mac jacket as well?

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep up the big work with your channel, Vlad, love all your stuff. Also please bring Gary Quincy back one day. I miss him
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. And don’t worry, GQ will make his triumphant return soon, a lot of viewers have been asking for him LOL

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750

Not a fan of the colours or patterns. Any chance you'd make a more conservative aviator jacket with a boiled wool and a wider and fluffier collar? I've outgrown my old aviator bomber.

marchello

Reaction score
@spiermackay I own 5+ of the Solid White Fine Twill shirts and am wondering whether the White Fine Twill with the Italian spread collar is the same exact fabric? I can't tell from the description.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads