• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very interested to see how you continue to pair this @Burzan (and @Betelgeuse) Was on the fence but picked it up knowing I could copy you guys :lol:

posted one more look, but it's not very traditional haha. But I'll post some more eventually though.

2020-03-28 12.24.37_edited.jpg

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted one more look, but it's not very traditional haha. But I'll post some more eventually though.

View attachment 1368675

haha I saw that - not my particular style and I wear my SCs almost exclusively to work so no joy on that look. I'm thinking it's actually pretty versatile and could be worn with blue/navy, grey, or med/dark brown trou

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all should jump on the White & Sky Blue Fine Twill shirts with the unfused Italian Spread collar. Hard to find this type of collar OTR from any maker especially at that price point.

done sir done

Lachino

Reaction score
Are there gonna be new linens coming in anytime soon? Am hoping there is at least a solid olive one coming with Italian BD or spread collar! :)

carterjones

Reaction score
Will there ever be more black tie options? Tuxedo shirts, cummerbunds/vests, etc. I know there is a OTR guabello tux, but it has double vents, no satin stripe on the trousers, and no cummerbund, which sorta falls short imo

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Talking of silk fabrics. Lanificio di pray has some nice looking silk fabrics. Are you able to source from them?

The first picture below is from a jacket I own, but would love to have in neo cut. The others are from the web.

View attachment 1368722
DSC07095_1024x1024.jpg

DSC07092_1024x1024.jpg

We can source from anyone. Have to look into it. But 100% silk is very expensive and wouldn't have enough demand.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A couple of fun developments we've been working on in Abraham Moon Tweeds.

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

20200410_073149.jpg
20200410_073430.jpg

Last edited:

carterjones

Reaction score
Y'all should jump on the White & Sky Blue Fine Twill shirts with the unfused Italian Spread collar. Hard to find this type of collar OTR from any maker especially at that price point.
Keep up the big work with your channel, Vlad, love all your stuff. Also please bring Gary Quincy back one day. I miss him

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there ever be more black tie options? Tuxedo shirts, cummerbunds/vests, etc. I know there is a OTR guabello tux, but it has double vents, no satin stripe on the trousers, and no cummerbund, which sorta falls short imo

Maybe down the road. We have a tux coming with the satin on the trouser leg.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of fun developments we've been working on in Abraham Moon Tweeds.

Keep in mind these are first samples. So details like trims, buttons and accessories are not finalized. Actually these styles haven't been confirmed at all. Just a couple of developments we've been working on.

View attachment 1368742
View attachment 1368750
These look quite promising. I like the contrast trim on the first one, but a more tonal colour and lighter buttons on the second would be cool. I prefer the collar on the second as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads