• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
S&M SC, shirt & burgundy chinos.

dluce76

Reaction score
Couple new MTO pickups I wanted to share.

First picture is MTO camel flannel trousers (with last year's RTW Drago brushed wool SC) - after a redo on my first pants (measurements were off from spec), we absolutely nailed the fit on the first go around. I actually love this fabric - lighter weight flannel and the color is great to pair with almost any jacket. It is lighter and more washed out than typical yellowish camel fabrics (such as the DB overcoat) - more of a beige.

Second picture is MTO forest green fresco SC, my second MTO jacket. I changed this one up a bit and bumped from a 45 to a 46 for a bit more room in the chest, and a bit more shoulder extension (to the max of 20.5"). The extra shoulder really helps alleviate any divots that I normally get w regular RTW jackets (normal size 46 shoulder is 19.5"), and in general it feels much better in the upper arms/shoulder/back. Also, this forest green fresco fabric is truly fantastic - not nearly the course dry hand of last year's Minnis RTW suiting (which I like, to be honest). The green is dark enough to not wildly stand out, but is definitely green. Fabric is Huddersfield - Forest Green Solid Fresco (Sku FC-492-510207-MTO-J).

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_085022.jpg
    IMG_20200407_085022.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20200407_080404.jpg
    IMG_20200407_080404.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

First picture is MTO camel flannel trousers (with last year's RTW Drago brushed wool SC) - after a redo on my first pants (measurements were off from spec), we absolutely nailed the fit on the first go around. I actually love this fabric - lighter weight flannel and the color is great to pair with almost any jacket. It is lighter and more washed out than typical yellowish camel fabrics (such as the DB overcoat) - more of a beige.

Second picture is MTO forest green fresco SC, my second MTO jacket. I changed this one up a bit and bumped from a 45 to a 46 for a bit more room in the chest, and a bit more shoulder extension (to the max of 20.5"). The extra shoulder really helps alleviate any divots that I normally get w regular RTW jackets (normal size 46 shoulder is 19.5"), and in general it feels much better in the upper arms/shoulder/back. Also, this forest green fresco fabric is truly fantastic - not nearly the course dry hand of Minnis. The green is dark enough to not wildly stand out, but is definitely green. Fabric is Huddersfield - Forest Green Solid Fresco (Sku FC-492-510207-MTO-J).
I demand better pics of the forest green fresco! Wow!

ULCajun

Reaction score
Polo and wide stripe linen feel like butter. I sized down on the polo from L to M as per the instructions. It fits exactly the same but quite short as others have said (pre wash)

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Second picture is MTO forest green fresco SC, my second MTO jacket. I changed this one up a bit and bumped from a 45 to a 46 for a bit more room in the chest, and a bit more shoulder extension (to the max of 20.5"). The extra shoulder really helps alleviate any divots that I normally get w regular RTW jackets (normal size 46 shoulder is 19.5"), and in general it feels much better in the upper arms/shoulder/back. Also, this forest green fresco fabric is truly fantastic - not nearly the course dry hand of last year's Minnis RTW suiting (which I like, to be honest). The green is dark enough to not wildly stand out, but is definitely green. Fabric is Huddersfield - Forest Green Solid Fresco (Sku FC-492-510207-MTO-J).

FYI. Huddersfield owns Minnis. The cloth is the same. Juat that green is a custom dye for us.

jrdngr

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the t shirt fit? (also is there still a dicount code live?)
Same question from me. The new polos in small fit me well, so I'm thinking a medium in the t-shirt will fit better than a small? I'm a 15 in the extra slim shirts, but could go for a slightly looser fit with a t-shirt.

Looking at a medium in the hooded sweater as well based on the feedback from last year in this thread. But open to other feedback on how these fit.

6'0 tall, 150lbs, closer to a 36 jacket than 38.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can fix my cart having incorrect totals? I put two shirts, 58 each, in my cart and it says the total is $232. I tried clearing it but when I added them again it's the same issue.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can fix my cart having incorrect totals? I put two shirts, 58 each, in my cart and it says the total is $232. I tried clearing it but when I added them again it's the same issue.

I've hit that a few times. Needed to clear my cache / browsing history if I recall correctly.

Pepetito

Reaction score
Anyone compare the fit of the zip hoodies compared to the crewnecks (own one of these already)?

Order same size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads