• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be a restock of the cotton dress trousers at any point in the future? It seems that most of the 32 slim in neutral colors are gone.

We have the stretch version coming. But the 100% cotton will not be restocked this season.

carterjones

Reaction score
What about normal dress shirts? Will these be restocked anytime soon? I saw the mauve and white royal twill ones were restocked a little while ago and was wondering if any of the others like the fine twills will be too.

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What about normal dress shirts? Will these be restocked anytime soon? I saw the mauve and white royal twill ones were restocked a little while ago and was wondering if any of the others like the fine twills will be too.

Yes. Some other basics just arrived too. Should be up soon.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glad that this SC was released before all the Covid craziness. I paid back then in MXN 6,232 now it will be MXN 8,364.

S&M trousers as well.

E4D821C6-47BD-452D-815D-BB129FF780F1.jpeg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For an MTO Neo sport coat, which is better, surgeon cuffs or faux cuffs?

I have only one other SC with functioning cuffs, but I find I keep them buttoned, and never unbutton them and roll up the sleeves, if that is supposed to be the point. If you keep the functioning cuffs buttoned, does anyone really even notice that they are functioning ?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have only one other SC with functioning cuffs, but I find I keep them buttoned, and never unbutton them and roll up the sleeves, if that is supposed to be the point. If you keep the functioning cuffs buttoned, does anyone really even notice that they are functioning ?
They totally won't, though mine I leave the bottom button undone. People will argue against them for RTW, but MTO I don't think that'd matter unless your arms shrink

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another factor is that if you ever decide to sell it down the road (get sick of it, weight changes, etc.) may be easier to move with faux cuffs.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered, but the new lightweight oxford shirts do not have a box pleat correct?

Pepetito

Reaction score
Chiming in time say the fabric on this seasons polos is superior to prior seasons. Great job

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay Will cotton or cotton/linen trousers come to MTO (apart from moleskin/cord)?

Not sure at the moment. Sondrio doesn't have a stock program. So we have to buy up full rolls to make that happen. Other merchants have similar fabrics, but because they need to be purchased by the cut, it gets very expensive.

chiggyv

Reaction score
@spiermackay I'm assuming you're online only at this point? No curbside pickups by appointment as you were doing previously or is that ongoing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads