• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay will there be any restock of the denim shirts?

zewill

Reaction score
IMO pictures from behind are much more important when deciding on slim vs extra slim generally. Fabric on sides from teh front profile can be telling but the lower back is where it's at.

Mmh shows how much a noob I am with regards to clothing...
Didn't grab a pic of the extraslim fit but here it is with the slim fit strip shirt.
(I now realise I have terrible posture :eek: :D )

Screenshot_20200403-175459212.jpg
Screenshot_20200403-175446024.jpg

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's not bad at all - i think most would be happy with that. Could be some excess fabric mid-back but hard to say from just a few pics. Rule of thumb for me personally is to wear the slimmest you can that doesn't look ridiculous. I don't think the extre-slim on you looks bad at all.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else itching for @spiermackay to sell an olive cotton Neapolitan suit?

The Word is that an olive Green seersucker will launch. Rick has also mentioned something in washed cotton, he showed a picture of a sample in navy. He has also mentioned the regular cotton/stretch SC, but not which colors. He has also said the some cottons will launch for MTO.

So, several options are comming, Im also saving my money for an olive cotton suit!

social_batman

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased one of the new arrival suits and can give a quick review of how they compare to last season's core suits?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have in the wild photos of the eThomas navy hopsack?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads