• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Simple AF. Cut to the same rise as our normal trousers to start. More taper than the trousers obviously. Zip fly. 4 washes. No Raw, but rinsed for the first lot. $58 USD

That's the idea. Once we get feedback on fit, we can move to more premium denim.
Oh wow this might still happen? Pretty please have a light blue and medium blue without distressing. And $58 dollars only? That’s amazing.

Waldo Jeffers

Reaction score
Update on the chinos- ironing produces some color fading, especially on seams

I am really stoked on this as they will break in really uniquely but if you want totally uniform color you have to be very cautious with the iron

I think the quality of the chinos becomes more apparent after several washes. They are a good value if you want to break in chinos yourself

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am really stoked on this as they will break in really uniquely but if you want totally uniform color you have to be very cautious with the iron

I think the quality of the chinos becomes more apparent after several washes. They are a good value if you want to break in chinos yourself
Accepting the fading of cotton is part of the "charm".

BernieStevens

Reaction score

Have you tried turning them inside out when ironing?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy Is it possible to have pinned messages on a thread at the top of every page or the first page?

Ex: Giving Rick (spiermackay) permission to post a pin saying "Shipments are held up for a month due to the coronavirus"

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the Brown Zanieri Houndstooth, or regular charcoal/blue overcoats in 42 that they aren't in love with please let me now :)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy Is it possible to have pinned messages on a thread at the top of every page or the first page?

Ex: Giving Rick (spiermackay) permission to post a pin saying "Shipments are held up for a month due to the coronavirus"
Unfortunately, it's not something that can be done in thread, sorry.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We may have to put that up by this weekend if the rail blockades don't resolved

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads