• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Light blue and yellow on order! Decided with Summer and winter burgundies I didn't need FU red. The light grey is too light... Looks like Stone or similar in pics. Wanting a mid to light grey.
Grey cotton pants just don't seem to work. It's a very flat, lifeless look.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interesting, how do you pair those?
Jacket wise, darker blues/navy, the brick Donegal from the season, camel/tan/honey colored, and this one from last spring
Screenshot_20200218-174937__01__01.jpg

Shirts: ecru, pink/burgundy, light blues, greens (especially my green LS Polo)

dangaa

Reaction score
Consensus is to go 2 inches long right?

I pre-washed cold and hung dry before getting them altered but still experienced shrinking with subsequent washes so I can't say for certain that 2" was the established consensus.

In addition to overall length for me the inseam was also an issue to the point they become almost unwearable after shrinking. Sizing up on subsequent orders didn't fix issues for me either but I believe that worked for others.

dangaa

Reaction score
Shrinking in length? Hmm, I'll have to revisit this when the weather gets hotter. I have 3 pairs of summer weight chino's in my closet that I bought from last year

For me yes - I wear the ones that I can with boots only.

milktoast

Reaction score
@spiermackay: Can we expect basic twill dress shirts to restock anytime soon? Would love to add some new sky/light/pale blue and white shirts to the closet.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Light/midweight. For spring/summer. But still allow for good drape.

I've never had the cotton trousers from last year but i do have the stretch cotton trousers from way ago. Do these new ones feel more textured than the stretch?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've never had the cotton trousers from last year but i do have the stretch cotton trousers from way ago. Do these new ones feel more textured than the stretch?

Similar, more twill, less "soft" but more smooth. A bit crisp.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, we just dropped a new line of 100% Cotton Twill Trousers. These are made from a matte, but polished Egyptian Cotton. These are meant to be a no BS, no tech this, stretch that, plain old, high quality cotton pant that can be dressed up for business casual, or down for a weekend BBQ. At $58 USD this is best no nonsense pant we've ever offered. Some fun colours too!

Sizing is based on our normal trousers and not the chinos. So stick to your normal trouser size.

View attachment 1339431 View attachment 1339432 View attachment 1339433 View attachment 1339434 View attachment 1339435 View attachment 1339436 View attachment 1339437 View attachment 1339438 View attachment 1339439 View attachment 1339440 View attachment 1339441 View attachment 1339442

are the green closer to olive or a more pastel green?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads