• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay will you be adding outerwear to MTO? Would love to be able to pick the fabric for overcoats/polo/pea coats!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lol - we gotta be due for a SS20 teaser sometime soon, nevermind FW20!

Also, not a fan of this shawl collar peacoat. I'm probably going to get heckled for it, but I'll be honest.

This sample just came in. It's not for everyone. It's def. Not CM SF type of product.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post work try on. Reallllllllyyyyyy digging it. Disregard the tie, of course.
A2A0392E-6178-4222-B4DE-EBAB18999DD6.jpeg

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the E. Thomas Linen/Silk/Wool Texture Neo jacket in blue:

s_m_social_may19_74-edit.jpg

Its nice, but I'm feeling like I should have gone for the green one instead. Not sure if I wanna keep it or send it back. I'm not feeling the blue in person that much.

green-texture-1.jpg

Green definitely looks more appealing in this texture. Then again, the wife likes the blue.

Last edited:

VahanJan

Reaction score
There is a bunch coming. I'll have to check with my production manager on that. Which shirts specifically?
Well, the whites and blues mostly. All plain white dress shirts are mostly out of stock in 15.5/34 and there are only a handful of blues left.

adelorenzo

Reaction score
All I want is pant that won’t hug my calves!

Amen to that. I would have to go up like five sizes in the waist to wear the contemporary chinos off the rack due to how slim they are in the calves and thighs and I'm a fairly skinny person. Would love to see some kind of more relaxed fit.

drfwtx

Reaction score
For the constant opinion that contemporary is too slim and yada yada yada....for the trousers and my body shape I think the contemporary is a perfectly fine straight fit while not being overly billowy. I would be trouser homeless if contemporary was adjusted because the slim is as described and contemporary is a good straight fit. To make it bigger would leave a vacant middle ground that most people will enjoy.

✌️

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics