• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Idesofmarch17

Reaction score
Also to add another, more personal request, anything that would look great for a Scottish spring wedding!

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, it's that time of year. We're working on FW20 - actually I'm behind a bit with placing fabric orders.

So what would you like to see for FW20

Kindly remember not to post pics of products from other forum affiliates!

1. Bring back the Donegal trousers.
2. Donegal or tweed overcoat that isn't double breasted. I liked the style of the single breasted coats you had for this year but the patterns were too loud for my tastes.
3. Perhaps a car coat in a nice texture.
4. Shoes in 3E.

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long sleeve polos - please!!!!!
What's not to like here?

pyunghwa

Reaction score
Gents, it's that time of year. We're working on FW20 - actually I'm behind a bit with placing fabric orders.

So what would you like to see for FW20

Kindly remember not to post pics of products from other forum affiliates!
Definitely the balmacaan in a brown herringbone and/or a smaller houndstooth/check. The herringbone was nice but the check was too loud.

Also a A-1 jacket, now that you’ve sourced a nice suede :)

pyunghwa

Reaction score
Definitely the balmacaan in a brown herringbone and/or a smaller houndstooth/check. The herringbone was nice but the check was too loud.

Also a A-1 jacket, now that you’ve sourced a nice suede :)
Oh, and bring back the long sleeve polos in button down. The original collars seemed a bit too small. I feel the collar length for the dress shirts are perfect.

kurn

Reaction score
+1 for long sleeve polos. Obviously with a better pattern than the last run, but they HAVE to happen
Yes please on long sleeve polos again. Also, if there is a way to use the older polo fabric that would be great. This past year's fabric shrunk too much even with cold wash and hang dry. Unfortunately, i'm already in xxl so I can't order up.

konix

Reaction score
@spiermackay

pure linen jacket from solbiati
shawl collar tux
heavy twill high rise trousers

additional stock of popular items would be nice as well. Those stone covet high rise trousers sold out in my size before i found out they were even on the website.

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long sleeve polos again in the same pattern and cut. They are perfect and fit much better than the short sleeves. I think most people's lone complaint was that they were perhaps a touch long in the sleeves .25" shorter and we are golden.

Casual jackets (field, safari) and overshirts would be a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

Oh, and corduroy khakis that don't have the screwed up sizing. No more uber slim cut please on khakis!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads