Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by spiermackay, Mar 14, 2014.

1. emidyl

emidyl Senior member

the chambray looks amazing. Heading there tomorrow so will ask Rick about it.

2. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

I believe it was an $89 fabric (before bundle pricing). MOP's are $10/shirt, on your dressier shirts a must now IMO. Much thicker than the standard buttons. Glad I went for them

It's not. I bugged Rick for something like this since the winter. He only had a handful of units (like under 10) of this material, drop him a PM.

Thanks, the pink was Rick's idea we just kind of "winged it" and it turned out real good. He has 2 or 3 more chambray I think, that don't have coloured neps and also look nice.

Thanks, & you're VASS monks in the TO thread... [​IMG]

3. spiermackay

spiermackay Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

4. mister_nostyle

mister_nostyle Well-Known Member

I got my white daultry herringbone custom shirt today. It's orgasmic! :bigstar:

5. zonda600

zonda600 Well-Known Member

Will you be getting more stock in slim 14.5 dress shirts? Seems to have dwindled as of late and it's about time I order another bundle. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2015

6. spiermackay

We have 10 new designs coming this week. Should be up by Wednesday. Then we have another small group for the week after.

7. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

I like the blue twill and pale pink. When are the new core suits coming in? What about the changes you're making to the smaller sizes in slim fit we spoke about?

8. spiermackay

Core Navy is in. The Core Grey will come in August/Sept. for fall rollout. New shirts are already in production with the slim fit modification on the smaller sizes and sleeve length adjustment. Those shirts we should start seeing in June.

9. spiermackay

Hello Gents,

We are just in the process of revising the cut for the Fall trousers. Any feedback is welcome! We're not doing anything drastic, just some small incremental improvements. We are making in unfinished inseam 37.5" so it can make a proper 2" cuff for those with longer inseams.

Cheers,
    Rick

10. spiermackay

11. spiermackay

12. CMAc7

CMAc7 Senior member

@spiermackay, Long time forum lurker, signed up specifically to add my input for the new F/W trousers. I have purchased several things from you in the last few months, and would love to continue expand my wardrobe with your products. My first request for the F/W trousers would be to add the Contemporary fit to size 30 waist. I know the size 36 Contemporary suit utilizes this very trouser, so to add a few to your odd trouser selection would help me immensely. Secondly, I would love to see flannels and tweeds go beyond the standard gray/browns. I would love to see some subtle burgundy flannels, deep forest green speckled tweeds, and perhaps some deep navy in both flannel/tweed. I also wanted to state how refreshing it is to have a company reach out directly to its customers for input on what we want. Here's to many more purchases of your spectacular products.

13. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

While we're making recommendations, Rick, may I suggest that you get your garments (particularly the textured jackets) out in the sunlight and capture some photos in action while being worn by real humans? This is something that I think Epaulet does particularly well albeit at a higher price point. Interestingly, it is something that SuitSupply doesn't really do that well at all. In other words, I think there may be an opportunity in there somewhere.

One good photo that ends up in the Noodles thread for example could sell you out of at least a size run within a week I'm sure.

14. roquesoon

roquesoon Senior member

+1000

15. spiermackay

Already working on that for next season. Talking with my photographer on additional on model images. So we are with you on that.