• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In for garment dyed/washed. Cut them a hair more generous then your typical sizing.

alvinblue

Reaction score
Anyone interested in 100% Cotton Sweatshirts? Like a really good crew neck. 350 gsm, in a loop terry. We can do a really good quality one for approx. $29 USD.

hell yes. unrelated note, but will there be new polos next year?

ouber86

Reaction score
Any plans on bringing back the Blue & White Galway Box Check shirt or something similar? Loved the one I had, but stupidly forgot it at a hotel while on vacation.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in 100% Cotton Sweatshirts? Like a really good crew neck. 350 gsm, in a loop terry. We can do a really good quality one for approx. $29 USD.

Very interested.

Can you please make some high quality pocket tees (or non pocket I guess) as well. Just an everyday weight, maybe 5-6oz but excellent cotton that will age beautifully. I know you asked about it before saying how you’d kill it. I would buy a white, navy, olive, and heather grey (triblend) at the minimum. I tried replacing mine with Gustin tees but literally every triblend I have from them is aging terribly.

Beav

Reaction score
Very interested.

Can you please make some high quality pocket tees (or non pocket I guess) as well. Just an everyday weight, maybe 5-6oz but excellent cotton that will age beautifully. I know you asked about it before saying how you’d kill it. I would buy a white, navy, olive, and heather grey (triblend) at the minimum. I tried replacing mine with Gustin tees but literally every triblend I have from them is aging terribly.

This! I've got fill confidence you guys could pull this off really well. Finding good quality, plain staple cotton t's at a sensible price is surprisingly hard.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stoked about all of the new stuff.

I might be crazy, but I think these two shirts have the wrong pictures on them.
https://www.spierandmackay.com/premium-white-poplin-9963.html says it's a "semi-spread"

https://www.spierandmackay.com/premium-white-poplin-9964.html says it's a "full spread"

but they both look different than other shirts' collars of the same names. I think they're supposed to be the other way around.

Anyways, a big-pattern blackwatch check buttondown or cutaway would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

ZaneLim

Reaction score

Yes! 350 gsm, 10oz I believe, is the best weight for sweatshirts in my opinion. Please have them with substantially longer sleeve lengths Rick!

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd be interested in sweat pants though I migh be the only one.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Is there any chance of making shirts in 14.5 slim a bit looser around the waist and hip?

Also, I find the OCBD's are not really wearable with a blazer, they're just too thick and warm for most of the year.

Any chance of a more unique collar on the casual shirts as well? I love them, they just feel a bit generic and small.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never bought a tuxedo, but I'd be very much interested in a midnight blue tuxedo. My friend is getting married next year, so I'd also be interested in an ivory dinner jacket (hint hint)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads