• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cartwright

Reaction score
$199 was just mentioned a few posts back but I believe that is referring to the rough USD price after the 20% off
Nope - fellow canuck here. :)

99.9% sure it was $199 at the warehouse sale. I edited my original post.

Spex

Reaction score
Correct, the cotton suits were $199 at the Warehouse sale, but apparently that price is not reflected online.

mamo_sf

Reaction score
@spiermackay ,

Have you thought about running another StyleForum MTM with odds and ends like you did around this time last year? I would really like to commission a few more single pleat, tab side adjuster trousers and I am also mulling the idea of a MTM chalk stripe suit in either a navy or charcoal.

One last thing, have you resurrected the outerwear idea for this season? If not, could something be commissioned via MTM?

Seconding this thought. Very interested in some higher-rise, pleated, side adjuster trousers as part of an MTM batch or otherwise.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the only way you can do this is through a pre-order, I can say for certain, this would not sell in their bricks & mortar stores.

I like the idea, we should see if S&M can draft a pattern, and then show us 4 or 5 fabrics to choose from.

CMAc7

Reaction score
I think the only way you can do this is through a pre-order, I can say for certain, this would not sell in their bricks & mortar stores.

I like the idea, we should see if S&M can draft a pattern, and then show us 4 or 5 fabrics to choose from.

I actually had them do it via email for me last year via an "odds and ends" MTM program they ran on here. They just modified their Contemporary fit trouser with my requests and pictures of what I wanted. Below are the results, and I think they are fantastic.

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually had them do it via email for me last year via an "odds and ends" MTM program they ran on here. They just modified their Contemporary fit trouser with my requests and pictures of what I wanted. Below are the results, and I think they are fantastic.

View attachment 820012

View attachment 820013
Pretty amazing! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I have their suit in that pow flannel.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, pardon my absence. I've been dealing with some FW production issues for the last couple of weeks and it's been eating up all my time.

I'll get to answering all questions over the weekend.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, pardon my absence. I've been dealing with some FW production issues for the last couple of weeks and it's been eating up all my time.

I'll get to answering all questions over the weekend.
No problem. Can't wait for the FW drop. Thanks for catering to our dandy whims. Haha.

konix

Reaction score
Seconding this thought. Very interested in some higher-rise, pleated, side adjuster trousers as part of an MTM batch or otherwise.

Exactly what I'm looking for also.

I third this. Preferably single pleat. Maybe @spiermackay can make a run of these. Ambrosi are out of my price range.

View attachment 820012

View attachment 820013

those pants are beautiful, i'm in as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads