• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

taargus_taargus

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Quick question for those that have experience with this.

Looking to buy a shirt that is sold out in my normal neck size. Thinking about sizing up in the neck but I noticed that the other dimensions (chest, waist, shoulder) are considerable larger, according to the size chart. Can anyone confirm this? The difference in size would be the same as going from an extra slim fit to a slim fit, which seems a bit extreme to me.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to buy a shirt that is sold out in my normal neck size. Thinking about sizing up in the neck but I noticed that the other dimensions (chest, waist, shoulder) are considerable larger, according to the size chart. Can anyone confirm this? The difference in size would be the same as going from an extra slim fit to a slim fit, which seems a bit extreme to me.
Sounds right to me.

SteveMc

Reaction score

I can confirm this. Based on several shirts in ESF and SF, sizing up in ESF, sizing down in SF, normal neck size in SF.

Reaction score
Just chiming in to say that I really don't understand the shipping discrepancies with Spier. Sometimes they'll ship right away and other times, like my current order, it's an eternity. Order placed on Aug 1 and still hasn't shipped. Two weeks? That's unacceptable and I'm still waiting for a reply to an email I sent.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The dark brown suede looks nice. I'm assuming that they have not updated the product code to reflect FW23? It says FW22

1692126976067.png

1692126930442.png

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngayogyakarta