• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors. Juan and his wife Margarita founded Capra Leather in 2015; the first project was a hand-stitched laptop sleeve, and since then they’ve added hand-stitching to every piece they design. Capra employs full grain leather that’s locally sourced, and their pieces are lined in suede.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GoldenBrahms

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know when they'll be restocking on trousers in more standard fabrics? I ordered some of the high-twist trousers, and ended up having to return them as I wasn't pleased with the way the drape. My experience is primarily with their jackets, so trying to be cautious about going MTO until I'm confident with their trouser cuts.

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
The sack jacket is back in the previews! But now the important question is- which armholes does it have since it’s been in and out of limbo for so long?

cr2596

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the Raw Chore Coat and how they like it? Curious since it's RAW if their is color bleed or how to take care of it.

I told someone else I'd get photos of it, and I haven't. Will take care of this, this week.

I went ahead and washed mine cold and hung to dry. It had a smell/substance from manufacturing/shipping that had to go. I washed it alone, I didn't notice any bleed/shrinkage. Haven't worn it yet, as it's still linen weather, round here.

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Truly don't understand why S&M dabbles in athleisure.
I'd imagine it's cheaper to produce and a pretty high profit margin. I've got a quarter zip, a hoodie, and a sweatshirt from them. Like the quarter zip quite a bit. The sweatshirt is nice and comfy. The hoody is "meh" but it's also a version that's several years old. All were bought at deep discounts.

mbb355

Reaction score
I'd imagine it's cheaper to produce and a pretty high profit margin. I've got a quarter zip, a hoodie, and a sweatshirt from them. Like the quarter zip quite a bit. The sweatshirt is nice and comfy. The hoody is "meh" but it's also a version that's several years old. All were bought at deep discounts.
Call me old-fashioned but I don't like my sweaters with zippers or hoods.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the sweatshirt from last season and wear it quite a bit.

I'm interested in the quarter zip but in either burgundy or navy.

Hopefully the zip up hoodie is improved for this year as that's what I wear mostly WFH in winter.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeslarmike