• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reaction score
IRL pic of the tan deerskin gloves. They are quite nice so will pick up other colors.
In other news… the long sleeve polo shrunk to the point of no return (cold wash/hang dry)
Mine have shrunken a ton as well, but not quite to the point of no return (but barely)

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine have shrunken a ton as well, but not quite to the point of no return (but barely)
Are these a different material than the ones last year? The one I got last year has barely shrunk in the cold wash/hang dry. Maybe the factory didn’t account for shrinkage or something and Rick didn’t know

Reaction score
Are these a different material than the ones last year? The one I got last year has barely shrunk in the cold wash/hang dry. Maybe the factory didn’t account for shrinkage or something and Rick didn’t know
Not sure they seem like the same material as last year (I have two LS polos from last year and a variety of the other polos)

db123456

Reaction score
I'd like to know myself.
I just sent an email asking them to double-check the size chart. I'll post whatever I hear back.

It really seems like something has to be off. The chest measurement shown for a size 34 waxed jacket is meaningfully larger than the chest on a size 36 trench coat. And the site says that the trench coats "feature a fuller cut ... designed to be worn over tailoring."

Reaction score
View attachment 1704970 Oatmeal sweatshirt Merino sweater
I just got 3 merino wool crewneck sweaters delivered and was disappointed; too flimsy for me. Are these merino wool sweatshirts more substantial? Also, do they appear more like a "sweatshirt" than a "crew neck sweater"? The measurements also seem 1 size larger....do you recommend sizing down 1 for the sweatshirt? Looks awesome on you BTW!

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just received the green wool turtleneck in size large and it's a wee bit too tight.
Still tagged and extra thread attached.
I would sell it for cost and buyer pays shipping.
It has been sold out so can't get an XL for myself.

Also, isn't there a thread for just selling S&M clothing?
Please post a link.
Thank you

redhotsili

Reaction score
Also, isn't there a thread for just selling S&M clothing?
Please post a link.
Thank you
Here you go:

krudsma

Reaction score
Anyone have the VBC Covert trousers in Charcoal? Trying to decide if I should order or if they're too dark for my wardrobe.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members