• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

wilcthree

Reaction score
Random question: How are folks wearing the medium gray covert twill trews from last year? Like, what SC pairings are folks putting with those trews? I’m sourcing ideas here, because though they’re a medium gray, they don’t strike me as immediately lending themselves to pairing as do the stone coverts. Maybe it’s because the color and twills remind me of denim. Maybe I’m way overthinking things. Anyhow, thoughts on what to pair the medium gray coverts with?

SteveMc

Reaction score
Looks good! Out of interest what size SC/shirt do you usually take?

I ordered a M and wear a 15.5 contemp shirt /40 contemp SC.
Thanks you my man. I take 15.5 slim in shirts. I believe M should work.
I went with my regular size, but I'm quite sure S would work for me just as well in these.

Thank you for sharing. Would love to se more pics, including some with a collared shirt underneath.
I will post some once with the high-rise chinos, once I get them.

Looks good. I like the shorter length
Assuming you bought your normal size, is there enough room to wear the sweater over a collared shirt?
Yes, definitely. The deep v-neck is roomier than the regular merino sweaters and I wear those over a shirt all the time.

Looks really good! I'm actually surprised---the V is honestly not that deep.
Yes, I agree with you.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a ton of broken links on the S&M website? A lot of trousers and sportcoat links bring me right back to the homepage.

LoKey

Reaction score
Quick question: I noticed that the newly released oxford dress shirts don't have the size Extra Slim in 36 or 37 inch sleeve lengths (for any of the neck sizes). Did I miss the few that were available or is that length no longer offered for Extra Slim dress shirts? Hoping it's the former

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.