• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sentry

Reaction score
@spiermackay Do you happen to know when this year's stock of outerwear is due to be released?
Seems like products are being released as they are delivered to the warehouses in Canada so I wouldn't expect a set release schedule. I know they had mentioned the chore coats were delayed, not sure on the other items.

apd90700

Reaction score
This look like bubbling/rippling to you guys? It's located under each lapel in roughly the same area.

0EE814A2-4646-46E6-B6D1-91AD840F4422.jpeg
0CC714D4-A676-4FCE-BD34-3CE62A0EA9F1.jpeg

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
It just arrived and I was inspecting it, so it’ll be going back.
Honestly nothing wrong with it. Literally nothing wrong with it and if you check a lot of suit even bespoke you will see the same thing. Doesnt harm the integrity of the jacket nor is it a representation of poor quality it really is not.

bubbling in the front is another thing

apd90700

Reaction score
Honestly nothing wrong with it. Literally nothing wrong with it and if you check a lot of suit even bespoke you will see the same thing. Doesnt harm the integrity of the jacket nor is it a representation of poor quality it really is not.

bubbling in the front is another thing
Anyone else believe there's nothing wrong with a new suit or sportcoat having bubbling under the lapels? Anyone that would keep it instead of just exchanging it?

msanchez0125

Reaction score
Anyone else believe there's nothing wrong with a new suit or sportcoat having bubbling under the lapels? Anyone that would keep it instead of just exchanging it?
I would keep it personally as I don't think it really takes away from the jacket.

Imperatores

Reaction score
More field jackets are up, but the shetland field jacket appears to have sold out in XS literally instantly. Still a bit disappointed by the fabric and color selection, honestly. I like the green moleskin and shetland tweed, but there's still no proper dark brown tweed. Hopefully they're not done yet.

Edit: Seems like it was just a slight hiccup when uploading them, and they haven't actually sold out that quickly.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.