• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MrFingers

Reaction score
@MrFingers a search on your name and "flannel" turns up nothing useful.... imagine it's January; Are you excited to wear your Botto suit, or indifferent? Do you have any pics of it IRL?
I told Raphael I wasn’t impressed with the flannel material but that I also hadn’t owned one so I’m prolly out of my pay grade talking about it lol it kinda feels like pajama flannel to me but it is a great looking suit and feels comfortable. Need to drop it off at the tailor later this year. Looks pretty much the same as the pics posted online

sdjackofclubs

Reaction score
PXL_20210729_143828508.jpeg

Getting ready to meet with a client. Sondrio cotton-linen pants and light blue stripe button collar shirt. Jacket is not Spier. I have tried time and time again to find a Spier jacket that fits me. They just don't fit me well. Luckily I've had this jacket for a thousand years, and it's held up, and looks great with my Spier S/S items!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TY
The fabric honestly doesn’t look like a linen blend. No evident slubs or nubs. Open weave though
72029BC5-F563-4D4E-8FF4-8A80F5FE3FDE.jpeg

As for trousers, you can easily do navy brown rust. Today I’m doing the yellow-ish Khaki Quest Cottons
B15D5488-AF33-443B-ADF4-607ED216F8AE.jpeg

dapperclassic

Reaction score
Anyone have one of the Botto flannel suits that can share a pic (either worn or unworn)?
I have both and they are superb. Here's the Navy
DSC00136.jpg
DSC00121.jpg

I managed to get the last charcoal one in my size a couple of weeks ago, was a no brainer with a further 20% off an already generously discounted sale price. It's also a stunner - will try and get unworn pics up for you tomorrow.

conak

Reaction score
I have both and they are superb. Here's the Navy
View attachment 1646163View attachment 1646164

I managed to get the last charcoal one in my size a couple of weeks ago, was a no brainer with a further 20% off an already generously discounted sale price. It's also a stunner - will try and get unworn pics up for you tomorrow.
And slowly my mind drifts from 'should I get that flannel suit' to 'which one should I get' to 'do I need any shirts with the 2 flannel suits'...

jermyzy

Reaction score
@wilcthree That solarus looks great! How does the fabric handle in the heat? I've mainly been using wool/linen blends for the summer. The solarus is 100% wool so wondering how it breathes in the heat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.