• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pickergc

Reaction score
Sorry for the repeat but I wanted to make note I had this MTO made up a touch shorter than the block neo fit. I wanted to make it a more transitory between formal and casual.
64242295-DD65-4BF9-B0CC-7E71FD02FCB2.jpeg

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe A 35 slim, Pictures would help, I'm guessing that you are slim fit or 34 conmp?

Pictures!

Here they are, but I don't know whether the pics tell the story. I can barely get the buttons done and gave up for fear of popping one and making the pants non returnable.
BpJ0T7.md.jpg

BpJcpS.md.jpg

Yet, here are the cords in 34 slim.
qp75Fe.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here they are, but I don't know whether the pics tell the story. I can barely get the buttons done and gave up for fear of popping one and making the pants non returnable.
BpJ0T7.md.jpg

BpJcpS.md.jpg

qp75Fe.jpg
Are those the 5 pocket cords?? If so they will fit entirely different from the Dress Trouser block. I believe they have a larger waist by about half an inch vs the dress trouser size, plus other notes

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are those the 5 pocket cords?? If so they will fit entirely different from the Dress Trouser block. I believe they have a larger waist by about half an inch vs the dress trouser size, plus other notes

Correct. VERY different fit block, plus fabric differences. But generally you should stick to the same size.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just returned a couple large knit polos in green and navy if you're looking to try the large in these colors. They're on the way back to S&M right now.

Sir, Next Time Just Ship Direct To Southern California, You Could've Made $5 Extra On That Green Polo! :fonz:

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to order a suit but I am unsure about the best fit. So I thought about ordering a 34S and a 36S and return the one that doesn't fit. Would the return still be free since this is my first suit? Or would I still have to pay for the return since I ordered two suits? Any help would be appreciated.
1st Is 1st, You will have no issues with returns w S$M....

Last edited:

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BpJ0T7.md.jpg

BpJcpS.md.jpg

qp75Fe.jpg

Sir, I would step up 1 size in conmp. :fonz:

wildcat10

Reaction score
My first MTO: Drago Brown Slub, wool-silk-linen.
  • I love the fabric, very nice weight
  • Not as dark in real life as in the site pictures - good, that's what I was looking for
  • Does not have the 'Drago' patch as in the OTR offerings - is this normal for MTO?
  • The shoulder shirring is more pronounced than OTR, I like it
Any feedback on the fit?

P.S. The burgundy loafers are beautiful

1623440631351.png

1623440681870.png

1623440785388.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads