• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I stocked up on a few S&M jackets recently, and all of them fit perfectly. I went with the Neapolitan navy hopsack, Neapolitan linen/wool Sand herringbone, and the blue check tropical wool. I haven't found an OTR brand with as brilliant a fit for my size (40S) as S&M.

MrFingers

Reaction score
I stocked up on a few S&M jackets recently, and all of them fit perfectly. I went with the Neapolitan navy hopsack, Neapolitan linen/wool Sand herringbone, and the blue check tropical wool. I haven't found an OTR brand with as brilliant a fit for my size (40S) as S&M.

Brennenman

Reaction score
I’m right there with you I’ve tried several different companies including lower end mtm stuff like hockerty and none of them have quite the fit s&m does, I ordered a db suit when there mto fabric was on sale, I’m super excited to see how it fits!!
P.s. O-H

cr2596

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where does your tailor end up taking in the waist? At the back or on the sides? I am asking because my tailor keeps insisting to take in the fabric at the sides, roughly where the side adjusters are.
The back. At times, I wish they’d do a combo of the back and the sides, but with the waist curtain, it gets far too costly. Sometimes, the back pockets look a bit too close together. Sucks but what can ya do?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Do you recommend storing your winter coats in the garment bags you provide? I'm not sure how breathable they are because they seem to be made out of a synthetic material. I'm debating whether to order some canvass garment bags and cedar planks.
They are breathable. Fine for long term storage.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will it come in a 34 or only 36? I hope those are still quite long too.
They are scaled proportionately. So for a 34, they are still quite long.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FOMO got the best of me and the green cotton suit was a insta buy. Now there is only one left in 40l.

@spiermackay could you share the fabric weight?
It's about 250 gram

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.