• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wilcthree

Reaction score
These Cooper collar jawns... Just got mine today. Straight out the box, the collar roll is pretty sweet. Hopefully, it looks just as nice after a quick wash and iron. I like the fabric weight. These are def a must grab for summer.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I stocked up on a few S&M jackets recently, and all of them fit perfectly. I went with the Neapolitan navy hopsack, Neapolitan linen/wool Sand herringbone, and the blue check tropical wool. I haven't found an OTR brand with as brilliant a fit for my size (40S) as S&M.

MrFingers

Reaction score
I stocked up on a few S&M jackets recently, and all of them fit perfectly. I went with the Neapolitan navy hopsack, Neapolitan linen/wool Sand herringbone, and the blue check tropical wool. I haven't found an OTR brand with as brilliant a fit for my size (40S) as S&M.

Brennenman

Reaction score
I’m right there with you I’ve tried several different companies including lower end mtm stuff like hockerty and none of them have quite the fit s&m does, I ordered a db suit when there mto fabric was on sale, I’m super excited to see how it fits!!
P.s. O-H

cr2596

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where does your tailor end up taking in the waist? At the back or on the sides? I am asking because my tailor keeps insisting to take in the fabric at the sides, roughly where the side adjusters are.
The back. At times, I wish they’d do a combo of the back and the sides, but with the waist curtain, it gets far too costly. Sometimes, the back pockets look a bit too close together. Sucks but what can ya do?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.