• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I kind of like the yellow, but I don't know if it fits me and my outfits...
I mostly think of this as a standalone piece. Wear with blues or browns on the bottom. Shorts or light trousers. Sleeves rolled up, pair of JMM's on the face and something summery on the feet and you're in business.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is the OTR shirt selection better than the MTM? Re: Linen and seersucker.

Hoping S&M adds more linens to MTM. Proper Cloth's Baird linens I find to be scratchy, but S&M's linens are very soft and breathable.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
I mostly think of this as a standalone piece. Wear with blues or browns on the bottom. Shorts or light trousers. Sleeves rolled up, pair of JMM's on the face and something summery on the feet and you're in business.
Thank you. I was instinctively drawn to the blue stripe but seriously how many more blue stripe shirts do I need? I justified the yellow stripe for its less common nature.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Why is the OTR shirt selection better than the MTM? Re: Linen and seersucker.

Hoping S&M adds more linens to MTM. Proper Cloth's Baird linens I find to be scratchy, but S&M's linens are very soft and breathable.
90% of the shirts we sell are OTR. We have a limited budget. We invest where we see the best return.

That said, we're slowly building out the MTM. MTM cloth investment is huge upfront capital with very slow turnover at the moment. So.....

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
90% of the shirts we sell are OTR. We have a limited budget. We invest where we see the best return.

That said, we're slowly building out the MTM. MTM cloth investment is huge upfront capital with very slow turnover at the moment. So.....
Gotcha, thanks for the elaboration.

carterjones

Reaction score
Drawstring trousers look interesting. Will drawstrings and/or linen fabrics be available for the MTO chinos eventually?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Drawstring trousers look interesting. Will drawstrings and/or linen fabrics be available for the MTO chinos eventually?
Yes. Mike has taken over all MTM. He's giving the program the attention it deserves and needs to make it robust. It's always been an ongoing project that never got the full attention as my time was concentrated on the overall business. I'm confident he will bring it up to speed to compete with any program in terms of depth, quality and speed.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
Yes. Mike has taken over all MTM. He's giving the program the attention it deserves and needs to make it robust. It's always been an ongoing project that never got the full attention as my time was concentrated on the overall business. I'm confident he will bring it up to speed to compete with any program in terms of depth, quality and speed.
Can you give him his own handle on SF so we can inundate him with questions instead of bothering you? :D

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you give him his own handle on SF so we can inundate him with questions instead of bothering you? :D
He'll get one eventually. I need him focused on getting everything working properly first. That's step 1. Website function/UX, order processing/delivery are top of the list. Then its curating fabrics and option expansion. Then he will come and play.

Bacharini

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.