• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

45bur

Reaction score
I'm trying to order a few custom shirts. Is it just me, or is the interface terrible? It won't let me search fabrics by colour or any other category, and I can only seem to see a handful of different fabrics at a time. Is there a work around for this? Am I taking crazy pills?

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
I'm trying to order a few custom shirts. Is it just me, or is the interface terrible? It won't let me search fabrics by colour or any other category, and I can only seem to see a handful of different fabrics at a time. Is there a work around for this? Am I taking crazy pills?
It's frustrating. I mentioned in here the other day that the search functionality has never worked for me. I view all and just keep scrolling.

What I really wish they had was an ability to sort by new. I have no idea what's new, what I've missed in the past when scrolling through, etc.

michael1121

Reaction score
I've only been able to see 20 fabrics in the shirt interface for weeks now, and I never got a response to my email asking about it. I assumed they had basically nothing available except those floral prints due to the factory closure situation, but I now realize it's more likely a problem with the interface...

@spiermackay is this a known issue that fabrics aren't showing up for shirts? I just found out that selecting filters shows more, but I'm pretty sure the full offering is more than 20 fabrics.

Edit: found this incredible $698 shirt after messing around for a few minutes

Attachments

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've only been able to see 20 fabrics in the shirt interface for weeks now, and I never got a response to my email asking about it. I assumed they had basically nothing available except those floral prints due to the factory closure situation, but I now realize it's more likely a problem with the interface...

@spiermackay is this a known issue that fabrics aren't showing up for shirts? I just found out that selecting filters shows more, but I'm pretty sure the full offering is more than 20 fabrics.

Edit: found this incredible $698 shirt after messing around for a few minutes
Haven't you heard. We think we're Drake's now....

;) Developers are aware. Working on the fix.

Jason12

Reaction score
shipping calc seems weird. to Australia if I add my MTO sport coat and a carlo basseti mto shirt it is $60 total. However, if I add my mto sport coat and any random shirt MTO it is $40. which is the right one?

edit - ok this was the peach shirt. If I add the light blue shirt instead the shipping is now $40.

conak

Reaction score
Haven't you heard. We think we're Drake's now....

;) Developers are aware. Working on the fix.
You blow Drake's away now, even without consideration to their outlandish pricing. Besides always having been a bit troublesome for those of us under 6 foot, Drake's took an aesthetic left turn towards 1990's father who stopped caring and realized he forgot the orange slices for his kids' soccer match:

1620222302627.png

"Ugh, how will I get that mud out of the minivan upholstery?"

But if you really want me to never visit their site again, you could create a Neo version of the Mk I games suit: ultra casual (especially summer) suit that can be thrown in the washing machine. Double-breasted version also welcome.;)

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.