• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 130 69.9%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 56 30.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
aren't chambray and twill two different weaves? wouldn't that be like saying "broadcloth oxford"?
What I've been told by a textile designer is that chambray isn't necessarily a distinct weave. It's a weave with one color in the warp and a different colour in the weft. Most commonly it's a variation of a plain weave, but can be done in a variety of weaves. Technically oxfords and end-on-ends are chambray as well. I could have been taught wrong.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of timelines, how quickly are people receiving their MTO/MTM suit orders these days?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of timelines, how quickly are people receiving their MTO/MTM suit orders these days?
Consistently within 4-5 weeks since fall except one piece for which the delay can't be blamed on S&M.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s wild. Maybe it’s because I usually do MTM but it’s been mostly 10-12 weeks for me.
Another factor might be that I hardly make any changes to the RTW cut. Only sleeve length and minor details.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another factor might be that I hardly make any changes to the RTW cut. Only sleeve length and minor details.
I suppose, but they’re still making a garment from scratch. Maybe it’s just that MTM takes longer.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose, but they’re still making a garment from scratch. Maybe it’s just that MTM takes longer.
I guess so. Just double checked my last MTO order. Placed 21 March, shipped 26 April.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.