• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
for the shirts with no selectable sleeve length, would spier be able to do alterations before sending like their trousers? and if so how much
We can. Not worth it. Very expensive. Looking at $35 USD. The cuff & placket have to be removed and that takes a lot of time.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
for the shirts with no selectable sleeve length, would spier be able to do alterations before sending like their trousers? and if so how much
Accept that you need to go the custom route. I did years ago and have no regrets. I have six custom shirts from Spier and will add more in the future (still waiting on chambray/denim fabric!).

Gong Show

Reaction score
The MTM route took awhile for me to embrace.
But after I locked down my measurements on the first shirt, it has been great.
1/2 size larger left cuff that takes into account my wristwatch is one of those things others may not notice, but feels like pure luxury to me.
Also, I need a breast pocket for a pen, this is a work necessity and so hard to find RTW these days.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Accept that you need to go the custom route. I did years ago and have no regrets. I have six custom shirts from Spier and will add more in the future (still waiting on chambray/denim fabric!).
There should be some chambray fabrics in there now. I have one from custom in light blue chambray and it looks great

cr2596

Reaction score
Why are the recently released linen shirts $5 more expensive than the last batch from a month ago?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.