• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EddieK

Reaction score
MTO Drago Brown full canvass Wool/linen sportcoat. Really like it so far~~
Drago brown sportcoat.png
sp2.png
sp3.png

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
for the shirts with no selectable sleeve length, would spier be able to do alterations before sending like their trousers? and if so how much

We can. Not worth it. Very expensive. Looking at $35 USD. The cuff & placket have to be removed and that takes a lot of time.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
for the shirts with no selectable sleeve length, would spier be able to do alterations before sending like their trousers? and if so how much

Accept that you need to go the custom route. I did years ago and have no regrets. I have six custom shirts from Spier and will add more in the future (still waiting on chambray/denim fabric!).

Gong Show

Reaction score
The MTM route took awhile for me to embrace.
But after I locked down my measurements on the first shirt, it has been great.
1/2 size larger left cuff that takes into account my wristwatch is one of those things others may not notice, but feels like pure luxury to me.
Also, I need a breast pocket for a pen, this is a work necessity and so hard to find RTW these days.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Accept that you need to go the custom route. I did years ago and have no regrets. I have six custom shirts from Spier and will add more in the future (still waiting on chambray/denim fabric!).
There should be some chambray fabrics in there now. I have one from custom in light blue chambray and it looks great

cr2596

Reaction score
Why are the recently released linen shirts $5 more expensive than the last batch from a month ago?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics