• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Potatoe

Reaction score
See, I open the fly of my pants and pull down the waistband of my briefs. Unless the inner button closure is too far to the left, that is. At that point, it feels like a maze and the trousers come undone.
I just find those holes far too small ...

----FLEX----

:)

MajorDash

Reaction score
@spiermackay

I ordered a handful of pairs of chino/linen shorts, and apparently I got fatter than I realized and I need to make an exchange. It appears as if some of the pairs in the size I want to exchange for are already sold out, and I am wondering if it would be best to just reorder what I want and make a return as opposed to making an exchange. Your website says that it can take 3-4 weeks to process exchanges, and I just want to make sure I can get what I want before they all sell out. The shorts are fantastic, just a bit snug, so I don't want to miss out.

dangaa

Reaction score
@spiermackay

I ordered a handful of pairs of chino/linen shorts, and apparently I got fatter than I realized and I need to make an exchange. It appears as if some of the pairs in the size I want to exchange for are already sold out, and I am wondering if it would be best to just reorder what I want and make a return as opposed to making an exchange. Your website says that it can take 3-4 weeks to process exchanges, and I just want to make sure I can get what I want before they all sell out. The shorts are fantastic, just a bit snug, so I don't want to miss out.
Send their CSD team an email and have them do a stock check on what you want as replacements for the swap. For me at least they have been very accommodating and will set aside what you need in anticipation of that return. They will also generate your RMA label for you at the same time.

Of course if the website is only showing 1 or 2 of the sizes you want then you may want to place an order first and then send them an email afterwards explaining the situation. At least that reserves the stock and prevents someone else from scooping up your size.

Either way they will take care of you.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay

Email CS they can hold the items.

MajorDash

Reaction score
Email CS they can hold the items.
Thank you, will do.

Also, do you know if there are any plans to restock some of the linen shorts? I'd ideally like to get some slim pairs, but there are only contemporary left in my size at this time.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to request deeper pleats on trousers through MTO? @spiermackay

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you, will do.

Also, do you know if there are any plans to restock some of the linen shorts? I'd ideally like to get some slim pairs, but there are only contemporary left in my size at this time.
No restock this season unfortunately.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Viatu

Reaction score
What's the difference between the Custom and MTO programs?

Reaction score
@spiermackay another MTO question. I've noticed you have some more work shirt style customizations in your custom shirts and I've been enjoying those and I have my pattern down. Is there any plan to have more textured/"work shirty" fabrics (potentially in white-ish)? Also, have you put any thought into wool/wool blend shirtings, I know I would buy up about 5 as they work great as outdoor shirts and I spend my summers 90% outside.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.