• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 128 70.3%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 54 29.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SteveMc

Reaction score
Cream Quest cotton came in today. In a nutshell: don't sleep on these guys.

This is my first high-rise pair and I absolutely love them. I really like the dressy cut combined with the casual fabric. Make these an everyday pair that you can wear to any casual environment, look sharp without being overdressed you know...

In the pictures below, they look a bit grayish, but that's just lighting or my phone. IRL, a true cream color pretty much as shown on the website.

A few fit pics straight out of the box.
1618731223766.jpg

1618731223760.jpg

1618731223772.jpg

motorchang

Reaction score

This is my first high-rise pair and I absolutely love them. I really like the dressy cut combined with the casual fabric. Make these an everyday pair that you can wear to any casual environment, look sharp without being overdressed you know...

In the pictures below, they look a bit grayish, but that's just lighting or my phone. IRL, a true cream color pretty much as shown on the website.

View attachment 1595558

View attachment 1595559

View attachment 1595560
Been waiting on reviews and IRL pic on these. Thanks for sharing. Olive pair is already on my way and glad to hear your take. Might get Khaki or cream myself too.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1595558

View attachment 1595559

View attachment 1595560
That is an excellent OTR fit. And the trousers look fabulous. Wear in good health.

dapperclassic

Reaction score

View attachment 1595558

View attachment 1595559

View attachment 1595560
These look excellent! Would you say the sizing is on spec or do they come up snug?

Rafael Loh

Reaction score

View attachment 1595558

View attachment 1595559

View attachment 1595560
Gosh, this fits you perfect! Just some hemming and cuffing and you're good to go!

Rafael Loh

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the OTR high rise trousers have room to make the rise higher?

NikG

Reaction score
Seems like it:
waist: 80 cm
front rise: 29 cm
thigh: 64 cm (not sure how exactly S&M measures, I measured 5 cm below crotch seem)
hem: 38 cm

Edit: for a 30 contemporary.
What's your waist measurement? I'm about 81cm so I have been getting a 32 Slim (never wanted to risk a 30 not fitting as returns from Australia is $$$) and then just tighten up the side adjusters a bit. But that fit on you looks fantastic so wondering if maybe I should be getting a 30 as well!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1595558

View attachment 1595559

View attachment 1595560
Been waiting on reviews and IRL pic on these. Thanks for sharing. Olive pair is already on my way and glad to hear your take. Might get Khaki or cream myself too.
Are you guys doing cuffs on the Quest Cottons? Looks like they might hold a crease reasonably well for cotton, which makes cuffs seem more doable

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The old 30 slim was too small in the waist for most. Had a ton of returns because of it. The new ones are checking out much better. Have you tried the new ones? The entire pattern was adjusted, not just the waist. The new ones have a contoured/curved waist that fits better too. The Denim waist will follow this.
Yes, I know previous fits were definitely on the smaller side. I am a 29” waist in most 5 pocket things, so the 30 Slim fit like a 29 Slim and was perfect. Haven’t tried the new ones, mainly due to the fact the waist is 32” and they aren’t taped so can’t take them in and a belt is annoying lol. Maybe I’ll risk it soon to try, but don’t want to potentially get them and cost you guys $$ on a return

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.