• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thisfits

Reaction score

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Contemplated this for a long time, and I'd really like to try their suits. If I pick a suit that's on sale in size 40R slim, is it possible to swap the trousers from 34 to 33/32 contemporary fit (not slim)? If possible, I'm guessing one should put it in the notes. What if there aren't any available in the requested size, are they just going to annul the order or do they throw in a pair in size 34? Basically, if 33/32 in contemporary isn't available, I'm not interested is what I'm trying to say.

NikG

Reaction score
Contemplated this for a long time, and I'd really like to try their suits. If I pick a suit that's on sale in size 40R slim, is it possible to swap the trousers from 34 to 33/32 contemporary fit (not slim)? If possible, I'm guessing one should put it in the notes. What if there aren't any available in the requested size, are they just going to annul the order or do they throw in a pair in size 34? Basically, if 33/32 in contemporary isn't available, I'm not interested is what I'm trying to say.
Generally if they have it available they’ll be happy to accommodate trouser swaps (unless it’s a liquidation suit which you cannot swap on unfortunately). Just email and ask if possible for your desired suit. Their customer service is really good and they’ll reply to you quickly and let you know your options.

motorchang

Reaction score
Wore it all summer, sans alterations because COVID.

Polo is this past summer’s unfortunate short-sleeve version. Great collar, but too short and wide, even on a short and wide guy like me.

View attachment 1578191
How do you feel about the fabric, in terms of feel, crease and breathability, etc? Been wanting to add SC or two for spring/summer but nothing from the newest addition really inspires me so I keep looking at the sales section and this one being a Neo cut keeps me looking at it again and again. But I'm on a bit of fence about the color tbh.

Last edited:

thisfits

Reaction score
How do you feel about the fabric, in terms of feel, crease and breathability, etc? Been wanting to add SC or two for spring/summer but nothing from the newest addition really inspires me so I keep looking at the sales section and this one being a Neo cut keeps me looking at it again and again. But I'm on a bit of fence about the color tbh.
I like it! To be honest, I'd initially wanted a different jacket that was more of a mid-brown, but it sold out in my size, so I took a chance on this one. I was also worried about color--it seems too orange-y online--but in person it's "wheat" as described. Fabric is breathable and doesn’t crease like linen.

motorchang

Reaction score
I like it! To be honest, I'd initially wanted a different jacket that was more of a mid-brown, but it sold out in my size, so I took a chance on this one. I was also worried about color--it seems too orange-y online--but in person it's "wheat" as described. Fabric is breathable and doesn’t crease like linen.
Thanks for the input! Good to know that you had similar concern with mine :)

In the meantime, should I go for this? Was looking at the trousers but then I realized that it's also available as a suit. Any comparison between Fox Air and Minnis from experience?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the linen pants?? I am considering a pair for the spring/summer here, but unsure if the dress pant cut will not work with my sport shirts in the smart casual office. Would be something to wear alongside my lightweight chinos and denim

cr2596

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the linen pants?? I am considering a pair for the spring/summer here, but unsure if the dress pant cut will not work with my sport shirts in the smart casual office. Would be something to wear alongside my lightweight chinos and denim
I have 4 pairs from previous seasons, and they are very versatile. Linen's casual nature will prevail in your case.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 4 pairs from previous seasons, and they are very versatile. Linen's casual nature will prevail in your case.
Cool, thanks. I'll keep them in mind then. Was looking at Tobacco or Khaki, will have to decide. Are they see through like some linen or are they thick enough to not see through?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.6%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 30.9%