• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Imperatores

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the cable knits are strictly seasonal items, but have the regular merino knits been a FW drop only in the past? I can't quite remember. I'm hoping to see some more long sleeve knit polos in particular. Some lighter colors like cream and light/mid gray would be very useful.

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
Love the wool cable turtleneck it’s a bit stretchy but very nicely woven and medium weight most of all comfy and soft

Bacharini

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the cable knits are strictly seasonal items, but have the regular merino knits been a FW drop only in the past? I can't quite remember. I'm hoping to see some more long sleeve knit polos in particular. Some lighter colors like cream and light/mid gray would be very useful.
We want moar knit polos!

RajunCajun

Reaction score
I didn't search previous posts so if this a double question please bear with me. I see the shoes are 20% off. I'm eyeing a pair of burgundy loafers. Any thoughts on S&M's shoe quality (particularly this shoe)?

wildcat10

Reaction score
I didn't search previous posts so if this a double question please bear with me. I see the shoes are 20% off. I'm eyeing a pair of burgundy loafers. Any thoughts on S&M's shoe quality (particularly this shoe)?
Looking at the same shoes myself. It looks like a few of thread contributors have the loafers and are happy with them: @Burzan , @saskatoonjay , @Yinzer

I am particularly interested in the sizing. I've never purchased shoes from S&M, and going with loafers as my first pair may be a bit of a risk, since I'm super-picky with loafer sizing.

milktoast

Reaction score
20% off shoes is uber tempting -- particular as I'm considering loafers. However, sizing still worries the fudge out of me with online shoe orders. :(

ULCajun

Reaction score
20% off shoes is uber tempting -- particular as I'm considering loafers. However, sizing still worries the fudge out of me with online shoe orders. :(
When shoes first came out there was a free one time return similar to sport coats and suits. Not sure if they still offer it.

wilcthree

Reaction score
Sheesh! SM goin’ crazy with the fresco! They’re coming for Spring/Summer ‘21 with a vengeance (and my wallet)!

zewill

Reaction score
When shoes first came out there was a free one time return similar to sport coats and suits. Not sure if they still offer it.
I’m Canada based but last time I ordered two pairs and because wasn’t sure of the sizing and returned one no question asked. Figuring fit for shoes is difficult even with both pairs on the feet so I’m pretty sure they have a relaxed policy with returns! I got a spier double monk which looks great and value seems great but unfortunarely didn’t get to wear it yet.

Reaction score
I wish they had these fox brothers suits in regular trousers. At least give me the option to choose which one I want!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy