• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nevaeh

Reaction score
What do people think about the parkas? Are they warm? And yea/nay in terms of design and quality?

Rassul-3D

Reaction score
Denim shirts are shipped!

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Received my cerruti. Honestly this SC is great and easily one of my favorite from the Fw20 collection at the moment. I would say the arms do feel a little snug like mentioned before But I don't plan to be doing much flexing(💪) so it'll be alright for me.

Just tried mine on for about 30 seconds. (Was delivered yesterday when I wasn’t home). Definitely snug in the arms. Feels a bit smaller in other places as well. Going to ask my tailor if it’s salvageable. It fits smaller than any of my other Spier suit/sport coats in the same size.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just tried mine on for about 30 seconds. (Was delivered yesterday when I wasn’t home). Definitely snug in the arms. Feels a bit smaller in other places as well. Going to ask my tailor if it’s salvageable. It fits smaller than any of my other Spier suit/sport coats in the same size.
This is interesting, given one of the main complaints on SM coats (from me and a few others, not sure how widespread) is that the arms are too roomy. I also bought the above blue/brown check cerruti jacket but haven't tried it on yet. Maybe I will today.

wilcthree

Reaction score
For those who own both the LS BD polos and shirts with the Italian button down collar, is the collar on the LS BD polos modeled after the the Italian button down collar? The LS BD polo collar has quite a presence and roll.

90shilling

Reaction score
Thoughts and/or experience on cuffs or no cuffs for the covert trousers?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker. Created an account specifically so I could follow this thread for new sales lol.

I remember someone on their instagram addressing this question in a comment:
Instagram post here

The answer was "Recycled Raccoon fur. Repurposed from old fur coats".
Welcome!

If true, that's pretty damn tempting.

Couldn't find the comment though.

Devis4u

Reaction score
Not sure if it was already addressed, but from their instagram it looks like linen (?) Field jackets may be coming in

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided to check when I placed my MTM shirt order and requested a Cooper Collar.

Going on 9 weeks now.
I placed my MTO Shirt Order during the 20% Off Sale, I believe that was for Black Friday.
Order Placed: Nov. 13 2020
Shipped: Jan. 19 2021
Total Time: 9.25 Weeks, with holidays in between + Covid

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.