• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up these two. In fact, they were delivered today. 2014-420-1-1-550x550.jpg 502875-3426-2152-1.jpg

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Minnis linen trousers are steals! I swore no more tailoring purchase until everything is back to normal but I guess I could make the trousers work with t-shirts.

Reaction score
Well, Welcome To The S$M Rabbit Hole, Enjoy The Journey...

Thanks! I was introduced to men's style through Dappered.com, which I've followed for a few years now and has really helped my style. I love sport coats, overcoats, leather shoes. Spier and Mackay is my go-to so far. I am also 6'7" so it's sometimes hard to find quality clothes that fit me.

HalfHuskyBite

Reaction score
Is there any way to purchase the chinos hemmed to appropriate length? I need the chinos for work but can’t find a tailor due to the lockdown.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to purchase the chinos hemmed to appropriate length? I need the chinos for work but can’t find a tailor due to the lockdown.
I thought it was supposed to be added a couple weeks ago. Email CS or Rick on IG. I don’t see why they couldn’t do that if left in notes, but best to check to make sure first as they’d need to charge you the extra $8USD/$10CDN per pair

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to be added a couple weeks ago. Email CS or Rick on IG. I don’t see why they couldn’t do that if left in notes, but best to check to make sure first as they’d need to charge you the extra $8USD/$10CDN per pair

I just ordered trousers, and there's a pull down menu for tailoring the length.
It's +$8.
Total deal.

chiggyv

Reaction score
I just ordered trousers, and there's a pull down menu for tailoring the length.
It's +$8.
Total deal.

He's asking about chinos though, I think the hemming option only exists for trousers on the site. I'd just email and ask.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any knowledge whether they will add cuffs? Or just a plain hem?
I don't remember seeing anything beyond desired length.
And no price other than +$8.00, so I'm thinking zero chance on cuffs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics