• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the black friday -Cyber monday event end?
I was told by S&M on IG that the black Friday sale ends Wednesday.

Ebichuman

Reaction score
Spier isn’t known for attention to details ;)
The email says Dec 1, which I took to understand midnight.
1606765169972.png

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score

mbb355

Reaction score

ptfly

Reaction score

Imperatores

Reaction score
rust donegal in slim 30, wished it was more brighter and orange irl so not sure if keeping. Plus with covid it might be awhile for me to get it altered. But besides hemming any other changes recommended?

View attachment 1507687
View attachment 1507688
View attachment 1507689
Looks brilliant. The color looks much nicer here than on their website as well. Much less orange. Makes me wonder what the charcoal donegal looks like in person. I've been on the fence about those. How do they feel compared to something like a 340gsm flannel?

Danath

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the positions of the belt and the pockets in the polo coat are in different location in the short version compared to the regular one.

I am interested in buying the navy polo coat but i am not sure about the length of the sleeves. I think that both the sleeves and the overall length of the regular version can easily be altered.

Thanks in advance

mbb355

Reaction score
Am I the only one who is not feeling the new padded-shoulder/flap-pocket sportcoats? It's a formal style that doesn't look right in plaid, multicolored fabrics. I'm also not sure of this style more generally. At that point, why not wear a suit? I don't see the need for these kinds of formal English-style sportcoats when the softer, Italian style is so much more attractive and versatile.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I have to say that although completely unnecessary the Spier guys reached out to offer a resolution. They did nothing wrong to begin with and completely unnecessary but as always they go above and beyond. Solid products, prices and customer service. Not sure what else you can ask for!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I have to say that although completely unnecessary the Spier guys reached out to offer a resolution. They did nothing wrong to begin with and completely unnecessary but as always they go above and beyond. Solid products, prices and customer service. Not sure what else you can ask for!
Glad to hear this worked out. Hopefully the resolution is good for both parties

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on a micro houndstooth for summer? Seems to consist of brown, cream and navy. Weight is 265 gsm.
10278-059-5-02.jpg
10278-059-5-01.jpg
10278-059-5-03.jpg

EDIT
Spoke to Rick regarding one of the jackets discussed earlier. He confirmed that there was no gray in the jacket. I asked again and he confirmed that it's dominantly brown, but couldn't rule out that it might have some brownish gray.
Screenshot_20201130_232348_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

mbb355

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on a micro houndstooth for summer? Seems to consist of brown, cream and navy. Weight is 265 gsm.
View attachment 1507744View attachment 1507745View attachment 1507746

EDIT
Spoke to Rick regarding one of the jackets discussed earlier. He confirmed that there was no gray in the jacket. I asked again and he confirmed that it's dominantly brown, but couldn't rule out that it might have some brownish gray.
This is great. What is it/where's it from? I generally prefer larger-scale patterns in F/W, and smaller-scale patterns (like this one) in S/S.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great. What is it/where's it from? I generally prefer larger-scale patterns in F/W, and smaller-scale patterns (like this one) in S/S.
It's in the MTO section.
Screenshot_20201130_234418_com.android.chrome.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.