• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope Rick resurrects the wool bomber he showed photos of a few months back for next year.

pickergc

Reaction score
First, outfit looks great, wrinkles are forgiven.
Second, by the way you’re dressed, and the fact that your posting, one might assume, other than no power, you are relatively unscathed by the recent storm? If so, I am happy for you.
Lastly, here’s hoping your power returns soon.
yeah we took on some water; some flashing on the roof/covered porch blew off and water leaked in. All in all, nothing crazy just some sheet rock damage. Thanks for the kind words.

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, I saw someone asking about chinos and 5 pocket cords on their IG post about the field jackets. Instantly thought that it must be you, and apparently it was :laugh:
You forgot to add that chinos are coming next week and cords a bit later. Critical info! ?

Chris-Wearings

Reaction score
Moon grey PoW from 2018 I believe . Available for MTO now .

B519B05D-1B66-4191-A73B-D9F248D19910.jpeg

Enox

Reaction score
Looking at the delicious overcoats--is it fairly accurate per descriptions if you wear a 42 S&M suit to order a 42 as they're designed to be worn over a suit? Or is the recommendation to size up one to a 44?

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at the delicious overcoats--is it fairly accurate per descriptions if you wear a 42 S&M suit to order a 42 as they're designed to be worn over a suit? Or is the recommendation to size up one to a 44?
This is the #2 most asked question here. And the answer given is usually “size up” but the @spiermackay answer is “stay with your suit size.”

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the #1 asked? "This is from another maker. Can you make something exactly like that?" :dozingoff:
Also, how does Spier compare to SuSu, when is the next sale and when will chinos and five pocket cords drop

Enox

Reaction score
This is the #2 most asked question here. And the answer given is usually “size up” but the @spiermackay answer is “stay with your suit size.”
I appreciate it, sorry for beating a dead horse.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads